Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys, are you fitting these kits.
They seem a good deal over here but I've never heard of them.
Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Pedders is a reasonably well known brand in Australia, the shops are Franchises, so people have wildly varying opinions of them - often bad - I wouldn't go to their shops (none close to me anyway).

I think their _products_ are alright though - some of them are rebrands IIRC, and I've heard a few good reviews of the products themselves.
I didn't know they had anything for the new Mustangs?

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think their _products_ are alright though - some of them are rebrands IIRC, and I've heard a few good reviews of the products themselves.
King Springs and Monroe come to mind going back in the day, not sure what they are these days.

For me with my experience with them on various other makes and models of cars I've used Pedders on in the past, I would rate them as a decent affordable replacement for the OEM parts when they wear out. If I was looking to lower or improve handling on a car I would look elsewhere first.

Reactions: ssb

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
In the U.S., they are very well known with the Camaro crowd. They are a reputable suspension company. I didn't know they made suspension for the Mustangs as well. :shrug:

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to order either the steeda pro shocks and sport springs, or kw's, but thought I would ask about the pedders first.

Sponsored

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
i got the full coil over setup on my VZ ute, some of the best suspension i have had, and I've had tein on my old WRX, as well as a few others, the cost was expensive, but the shop had a few hot rods in there being worked on, and an M5 being worked on, the guy took the time to talk to me about them and i really appreciated that, this was at the one in southport on the gold coast. i recommenced the shop, and the gear (at least for the VZ ute)

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
One shop here has tried them out on there project mustang and really rates them, and for ÂŁ800 it seems like a good deal.
Seems strange for an Australian company that you guys are going with the other brands for suspension mods :shrug:

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
yeah i find them very harsh, (in fact going up the kerb i usually get stuck on 2 opposing wheels only to have to back up and go a different angle) so but they are easily one of the best for sticking to a flat surface that i have found. for a track car/project they are great, for a daily, well i wont be going that route again but thats just because i dont want a spine breaking beast again.
Sponsored