Paxton Novi with aftermarket throttle body

uniquesnd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Theodore
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Boosted my car just recently with a Paxton Novi stage 2 Beefcake special (max 57 BOV, 3.6 pulley), added ported 2018 intake, comp cams stage 1 blower cams,JLT CAI, SS long tubes, Corsa cat back, cat delete etc. currently running a 93 Lund tune and wanting to squeeze a little more out of it. Do aftermarket throttle bodies like the 90mm BBK actually improve performance at this level or would it be no better than the stock one?
Sponsored

OP
OP

uniquesnd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Theodore
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Leave the stock t.b. and look into E85.
I have to drive an hour to get E85, only thing local is 93 and E15. With my old car I used to buy a drum of Sunoco 110 race fuel and keep in the shop but I don’t want to be swapping tunes all the time.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Water/methanol is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have access to e85.
why didn’t you go with bigger cams?
A throttle body will not make a noticeable difference. Add water/meth and more boost

OP
OP

uniquesnd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Theodore
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Water/methanol is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have access to e85.
why didn’t you go with bigger cams?
A throttle body will not make a noticeable difference. Add water/meth and more boost
my buddy runs meth and has been telling me to get it. The reason I went with the stage 1 is I wanted drive ability and was worried stage 2 or 3 may be too much. Looking back I probably should have went with stage 2.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
my buddy runs meth and has been telling me to get it. The reason I went with the stage 1 is I wanted drive ability and was worried stage 2 or 3 may be too much. Looking back I probably should have went with stage 2.
I added a snow kit for cooling on mine and insurance in case I couldn't get E. The snow kit was easy to install and works well. I don't think Lund will tune for it with 93, but wouldn't hurt to ask.
Sponsored