Sponsored

Pairing H Pipe With Corsa Sport AB

Supreme_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m new to the mod game, and I would like to pair up the Corsa Sport Axle Back (with active exhaust) with an H pipe to get a deeper sound and less rasp. With that being said, does anyone have any advice on what H pipe would pair best with the Corsa AB in terms of ease of installation? Are there any H pipes that are a straight bolt on with the Corsa system? If not, what modifications would have to be done to make this pairing work? Any advice would be extremely helpful!
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
When I had my 15’ GT I put Corsa extreme’s on. At times it got to be a little too loud. I put an CJ Pony parts cheap H pipe on to tone it down.

My 18’ GT with active exhaust needed a little more kick so I cut out the resonator (suite case) and put my Corsa double X pipe on. Now it’s perfect for me. Only down side is quiet mode is slightly louder but not much.

Any H or X pipe should work. Check out CJ Pony parts, American Muscle, LMR etc. any of those places sell cheap H pipes.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I’m new to the mod game, and I would like to pair up the Corsa Sport Axle Back (with active exhaust) with an H pipe to get a deeper sound and less rasp. With that being said, does anyone have any advice on what H pipe would pair best with the Corsa AB in terms of ease of installation? Are there any H pipes that are a straight bolt on with the Corsa system? If not, what modifications would have to be done to make this pairing work? Any advice would be extremely helpful!
There are no H-pipe midpipes that are direct fit. You will need to cut your stock exhaust in the mid-section for the H-pipe and at the axleback joint. There will be ~20 inches of stock exhaust pipe per side left. The installation for both the H-pipe and the axleback is cut and clamp. Pick you favorite and go.

Having had the Corsa Xtreme, Corsa Sport and Borla ATAK catbacks before, can I ask, have you considered the Borla? AWE doesn't offer an active one yet, otherwise I'd suggest that.

OP
OP
Supreme_5.0

Supreme_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
There are no H-pipe midpipes that are direct fit. You will need to cut your stock exhaust in the mid-section for the H-pipe and at the axleback joint. There will be ~20 inches of stock exhaust pipe per side left. The installation for both the H-pipe and the axleback is cut and clamp. Pick you favorite and go.

Having had the Corsa Xtreme, Corsa Sport and Borla ATAK catbacks before, can I ask, have you considered the Borla? AWE doesn't offer an active one yet, otherwise I'd suggest that.
Thanks, that’s what I was thinking; but wanted to make sure. Do you know if there are any aftermarket options for the pipes to connect the H pipe and axle back to avoid cutting the stock exhaust?

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150

Sponsored

OP
OP
Supreme_5.0

Supreme_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I am not aware of any resonator deletes on the market that do not require some sort of modification (cutting etc.) . But with that being said it is simple to do, even easier if you have a lift. We offer a great stainless steel option here at Lethal Performance: https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...018-mustang-5-0l-resonator-delete-h-pipe.html

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions
Yes, you would definitely have to make cuts if you were to install a resonator delete by itself, but I also have the axle back exhaust with the H pipe, and am looking to get them installed at the same time. I guess I’d like to know if there is any way to make my axle back exhaust and h pipe into a full cat back system without touching my stock exhaust?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, you would definitely have to make cuts if you were to install a resonator delete by itself, but I also have the axle back exhaust with the H pipe, and am looking to get them installed at the same time. I guess I’d like to know if there is any way to make my axle back exhaust and h pipe into a full cat back system without touching my stock exhaust?
No.
Sponsored