Sponsored

P1sc-1 wastegate anyone?

Ghosted_10spd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt/cs
Searched but haven’t found anyone running a waste gate setup with the Stage II p1sc kit on a 10r80 ...can anyone point me in the right direction?

looking to possibly do this on 93
Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Searched but haven’t found anyone running a waste gate setup with the Stage II p1sc kit on a 10r80 ...can anyone point me in the right direction?

looking to possibly do this on 93
I don't think you're going to find much, friend. Feels like you are trying to over complicate your setup. Are you trying to shift the power band earlier in the rpm range? You probably don't need to with a 10 speed, it's always in the prime rpm band for the procharger. If you want more zing, consider pulleying down and a fuel change if you can.

OP
OP

Ghosted_10spd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt/cs
I don't think you're going to find much, friend. Feels like you are trying to over complicate your setup. Are you trying to shift the power band earlier in the rpm range? You probably don't need to with a 10 speed, it's always in the prime rpm band for the procharger. If you want more zing, consider pulleying down and a fuel change if you can.
You’re right it would complicate things. I’m just curious about the set up but yea since it hasn’t really been done I’d imagine it’s for good reason so I’ll probably just throw it on E and pulley down for more

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
You’re right it would complicate things. I’m just curious about the set up but yea since it hasn’t really been done I’d imagine it’s for good reason so I’ll probably just throw it on E and pulley down for more
Its been done.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Yes, the right direction is that way... *points towards pulleying that sucker all the way down with no stupid wastegate*

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ghosted_10spd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt/cs
Yes, the right direction is that way... *points towards pulleying that sucker all the way down with no stupid wastegate*
Haha gotcha! I’ll stick to getting the fuel system, throwing it on E , and walking in the right direction... I think on the 4.63 pulley on 93 with dw95 injectors, BAP, and catless Headers I should be around 10 psi ?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Haha gotcha! I’ll stick to getting the fuel system, throwing it on E , and walking in the right direction... I think on the 4.63 pulley on 93 with dw95 injectors, BAP, and catless Headers I should be around 10 psi ?
I’d do a 4.38 on pump.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
A waistgate is so you can get more boost/torque/power earlier in the rpms. With a 10R80 you really don’t need it. 10R80 cars build boost very fast and hold it close to max all the way as long as you are wot. The waistgate works for a lot of cars but it’s kinda a waste of time on yours
Sponsored