Owners Package

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I got my owners package today. This is a really nice touch. Love it. I didn't get the invite to the track attack with the package does that come separately?

Owners package.jpg

In case you are wondering it took keen negotiation skills to get "the boss" to buy in to putting that sign there ;)

[Yes I know my 1:18 scale model is a GT500. It was the closest I could find in blue]
Sponsored

Ratical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
03 F-250 21 Mach 1
Yes the Track Attack invite comes by a letter. Or you can just sign up online. Great display.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Love it!

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I got my owners package today. This is a really nice touch. Love it. I didn't get the invite to the track attack with the package does that come separately?

Owners package.jpg

In case you are wondering it took keen negotiation skills to get "the boss" to buy in to putting that sign there ;)

[Yes I know my 1:18 scale model is a GT500. It was the closest I could find in blue]
If you don't get the letter you can still call them and set up a time slot, you just need your vin #.
https://mach1trackattack.com

Last edited:

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe

Owners package.jpg

Received my owner’s package today!

Sponsored

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
Mine came yesterday also. Picked up the Mach 1 on Jan 10, owners package delivered Feb 8, 29 days. :)

Gary

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
Awesome to see they are still sending the 2021 kits out to y'all! It sounds like they don't make them per each purchase but are put together for each car built.

I heard from Ford Performance that the 2022 kits are being "Finalized" and should be ready to ship by April this year. So hopefully I wont need that tow hook anytime soon 😅

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Just received my kit today after picking up the car last month.
Sponsored