• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Original PP2 rims

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
lol @ sharpie. I hope people realize the tires are gone, trash. You can find people on FB s550 groups selling these rims with tires under 1k miles for $1600-$1800.
Sponsored

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium 10 speed, rapid red, pp1,

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
They're worth quite a bit, but not 1900 anymore at least. You can buy em from Ford for like 1700 new.
See thats where you are wrong. They are worth 2000 to the seller. You arent willing to pay that for them. Hence you dont buy them, he doesnt sell them to you, life goes on.

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium 10 speed, rapid red, pp1,
See thats where you are wrong. They are worth 2000 to the seller. You arent willing to pay that for them. Hence you dont buy them, he doesnt sell them to you, life goes on.
Then he will never sell them.

Sponsored

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Something is only worth what someone will pay for it

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
The seller should like all the free bumps
Maybe, but I doubt it.
If he were anxious to sell he would have adjusted his price and bumped the post when he did it. He must be aware by now that a new set, with new TPMS, can be had from the dealership for substantially less. Levittown has the set for $1500 last I checked.
My guess is, he'd just as soon keep them if he can't get his price. That's his decision to make and he has every right to do so. If that's the case, I'd bet he's just letting the post die on it's own. It's probably best if we do the same, just let it go.

Sponsored

blessa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
What ever happened with these wheels ? Still for sale ?

blessa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Original rims off my 2019 GT PP2. Removed 7/14/20 with 12030 miles on them. No scratches or curb rash. Excellent condition. These are the original PSC2s on the rims, so these rims were never subjected to tire removal. TPMSs obviously included. Local pickup preferred. Inland Empire/Rancho Cucamonga $2000.
IMG_5423.jpg
IMG_5428.jpg
IMG_5429.jpg
IMG_5430.jpg
IMG_5431.jpg
IMG_5432.jpg
IMG_5433.jpg
IMG_5434.jpg
IMG_5435.jpg
IMG_5436.jpg
IMG_5437.jpg

That white, thready stuff on one of the rear tires can easily be taken care of with a black sharpie.
What’s the latest here. Contact me via PM

Hattrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2018 GT A10.
Nice size rims i dont think they are forged though. A friend bought a set from ford and loves them, they are heavy, does anyone know if they fit a gt350?
Sponsored