Sponsored

Ordered New Mustang 😀

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
I don't want to alarm anyone but the ship appears to have gone AWOL...

Screenshot_20220919-180542.png
Sponsored

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
I don't want to alarm anyone but the ship appears to have gone AWOL...
It just means they want to sell you the "satellite" tracking upgrade. I bet if a huge car carrier sank on the us east coast we would have heard by now....

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go 👍
83674AC7-9208-4EB1-949D-E60F9D74A805.jpeg
You were exactly right, my M1 has arrived in Liverpool. I hope to pick it up in the next ten days or so. Anybody else get news on their car?
1663675313702.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
You were exactly right, my M1 has arrived in Liverpool. I hope to pick it up in the next ten days or so. Anybody else get news on their car?
1663675313702.png
Congrats 🥳 on the homeward stretch now 👍 look forward to seeing photos of her when she arrives 😎

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe - Grabber Blue
Congrats on getting it to the UK. Think mine is still sat Dockside in Newark according to latest trackers.

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
1663675313702.png
Mines compound in at Liverpool as well, just trying to get a hold of the dealer to push it through asap

Congrats on getting it to the UK. Think mine is still sat Dockside in Newark according to latest trackers.
Hopefully not be too much longer for everybody.
Capture.PNG

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is showing the same ETA to Dealer as you, so ours should be on the ship together.
What spec is your M1? Mine is Grabber Blue, standard seats, Y-alloy wheels, and A10.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is FJG, standard seats, upgraded alloys, and manual.
Just realised that in July you gave me your plan, apologies. I think we'll both be heading to MAP at some point. I like the standard seats, they look retro and for me with a bit of a bad back, the lumbar support is excellent. Besides pics on here, I'll start doing videos on my YouTube channel.

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe - Grabber Blue
I would love to have MaP work on mine, but I'm way down in New Forest Area, my local place is Hendy Performance in Eastleigh (near southampton), I used them for my last GT and they were really good, so hoping for a similar experience again.
Just for info, my spec: Grabber Blue, Manual, Recaro seats, standard wheels.

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
Just realised that in July you gave me your plan, apologies. I think we'll both be heading to MAP at some point. I like the standard seats, they look retro and for me with a bit of a bad back, the lumbar support is excellent. Besides pics on here, I'll start doing videos on my YouTube channel.
No worries, I liked the look of the seats over the recaros plus I'm going to be daily driving mine so comfort over function for me., What are the plans for the types of videos on the channel?

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
No worries, I liked the look of the seats over the recaros plus I'm going to be daily driving mine so comfort over function for me., What are the plans for the types of videos on the channel?
I was thinking of doing a video comparing this A10 car to my previous M1 Tremec. Lot of guys debate it, I'll be a guy who actually owned both. Also, might do a video of Tino car care washing and ceramic waxing the car. Then a series of videos on mods...exterior mods, interior mods, performance mods. Always open to suggestions.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking of doing a video comparing this A10 car to my previous M1 Tremec. Lot of guys debate it, I'll be a guy who actually owned both. Also, might do a video of Tino car care washing and ceramic waxing the car. Then a series of videos on mods...exterior mods, interior mods, performance mods. Always open to suggestions.
How long is it since you drove the tremec car ?

WD :like:
Sponsored