Sponsored

Ordered cars

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I feel the same and told FORD RAV agent this last pushed email I got. They pulled the chip shortage card (i know it is real but still others are getting cars)

20211007_225614.jpg
damn that’s annoying.
i thought i was pissed bc the week of my build they shut the plant down this week and i have no word from ford or my dealer about my build date now…but i can imagine your scenario much worse.
Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
damn that’s annoying.
i thought i was pissed bc the week of my build they shut the plant down this week and i have no word from ford or my dealer about my build date now…but i can imagine your scenario much worse.
Yeah been a true nightmare since April. They didn't even respond to my last email shown there.

Funny thing i haven’t been a Mustang(did like the old 60s fastbacks which this one is reminiscent of to me)or a Ford person in general. But loved the s550 look so much I went for it thing looks like in 20years to be a classic but i end up in this lol.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Mine just got pushed to week of Nov 1st also. Kinda losing the desire to get one…

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7/29
Base GT
Velocity Blue
301A
Black Accent
6spd
wtf almost identical to mine. why did you get bumped???? literally same build day too. did you get an email?? i didn’t get anything…..

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
wtf almost identical to mine. why did you get bumped???? literally same build day too. did you get an email?? i didn’t get anything…..
His was ordered a day after mine. And mine still shows today. Guess I’ll just go back to checking way too often for the page to update a new date or when it shows produced. On one hand it sucks having to wait forever, on the other just means more down payment I can put towards it and make it easier to get the roush blower for it.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Just got email this morning. Hope you get yours earlier. Mine is a third car. I have a work vehicle provided {which is also being replaced by a 2021 mustang that is on order lol. Stay tuned for that ; ) }. I’d rather you get yours and I’ll wait a bit longer.

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got email this morning. Hope you get yours earlier. Mine is a third car. I have a work vehicle provided {which is also being replaced by a 2021 mustang that is on order lol. Stay tuned for that ; ) }. I’d rather you get yours and I’ll wait a bit longer.
stop reaping that sweet sweet karma!!! lmao 🤣🤣🤣 because i have 2 as well…a work provided f150 that i’m actually getting a new 22 xlt sport next year lmao…and an 07 tacoma daily!! what are you like my twin? lol

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
His was ordered a day after mine. And mine still shows today. Guess I’ll just go back to checking way too often for the page to update a new date or when it shows produced. On one hand it sucks having to wait forever, on the other just means more down payment I can put towards it and make it easier to get the roush blower for it.
crazy. i’m the 29th as well for order date . mine isn’t black accent package. i wonder if there’s an issue getting the dark parts for some reason maybe? bc i remember they cut off that accent package at one point too or something. hmm. but yeah i called ford performance today and they said yesterday was the day and they show no update so the guy figured t was still getting built…guess he had no idea the plant shut down

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
stop reaping that sweet sweet karma!!! lmao 🤣🤣🤣 because i have 2 as well…a work provided f150 that i’m actually getting a new 22 xlt sport next year lmao…and an 07 tacoma daily!! what are you like my twin? lol
My lemon is a DD and so will the replacement be but damn if it's not one thing after another. I guess being pushed has become a blessing as I now couldn't swap for the replacement until damage is repaired. 16yr old rear-ended me today. Fortunately FORD said the replacement process will still take place as long as damage is repaired.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Nice! I run a narcotics unit. I convinced my city to get me a ‘21 EcoBoost High Performance Pack with the Handling Pack (better gas mileage than the GT).

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
My lemon is a DD and so will the replacement be but damn if it's not one thing after another. I guess being pushed has become a blessing as I now couldn't swap for the replacement until damage is repaired. 16yr old rear-ended me today. Fortunately FORD said the replacement process will still take place as long as damage is repaired.
You are well overdue for some good luck!
Sponsored