Sponsored

Ordered cars

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Did you save some money for new pants? 😂
not at all...these ripped jeans will be cut further so I can make shorts out of them for this summer #gasguzzlinglife :crackup:
Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And BTW....those of you who might think I'm a spoiled young kid landing a GT....i'm turning 42 this December :giggle:

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Haha, thanks! Just wait til you see the parts I've been collecting since not having a car payment 🙃
I can relate to that. Pretty sure I have some other things laying around here somewhere.

11F2D393-A87B-4026-8327-BA1056094B7C.jpeg

Alin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang EcoBoost HPP
Since I'm pretty sure our cars are taking the same train, my sales guy let me know this morning the train is in Glasgow, Montana. Seems like the cars are speeding through the 27 day ETA and might be here much sooner.
I think you were right. Just got an update from my guy - this looks very promising <3
1625854253290.png

1badguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
I ordered the Eco boost premium high performance/handling with the 201A package

Order was placed 6/7 and the production date has changed a few times first it was scheduled for 8/9 then updated to 8/16 then to 8/23 last email I got moved it back to the original date of 8/9.

I

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
So if your window sticker says convoy that means its shipping on a truck? What does the ramp one and ramp two mean? My ETA is 7/11 so I'm guess that's not going to happen. Still stuck on "shipping 04 days".

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Im guessing that shipping 04 means shipping out of Flat Rock plant 4 days after being built. About 4 days after mine was built i noticed thay added the eta delivery of 07/17 so Im thinking that is going to be pretty close.
I did call down to my dealer and discussed with sales manager about them doing the prep to my car. We decided they will vacuum it and pull off plastic film and thats it. No washing, no cleaning, no spraying anything on it. They have an automatic car wash. I never take any of my vehicles to an automatic car wash so why would i want it for my brand new car. So seeing as how they do have an automatic wash im sure they have no clue how to properly hand wash a car so i just said skip everything. Id much rather do it myself.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Yeah definitely telling my dealer not to wash it, and also not to take it to fill up the gas tank... don't need a tech doing something stupid after waiting 6-7 months for it.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Lighting XLT, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
Alright, I’ve never looked at the window sticker that hard before, but this is the first car I’ve ordered. What does the blend date mean? What is the date at the bottom of the window sticker? Thanks for the help

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Blend date is date car will be built. Date at bottom was date window sticker was created.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Im guessing that shipping 04 means shipping out of Flat Rock plant 4 days after being built. About 4 days after mine was built i noticed thay added the eta delivery of 07/17 so Im thinking that is going to be pretty close.
I did call down to my dealer and discussed with sales manager about them doing the prep to my car. We decided they will vacuum it and pull off plastic film and thats it. No washing, no cleaning, no spraying anything on it. They have an automatic car wash. I never take any of my vehicles to an automatic car wash so why would i want it for my brand new car. So seeing as how they do have an automatic wash im sure they have no clue how to properly hand wash a car so i just said skip everything. Id much rather do it myself.
That's what i thought but mine was built 6/23 so having it be 7/11 and still not showing "shipped" is a bit concerning to me? I understand the chip shortage and delay building but what's the hold up getting them shipped out?

I told my dealer to not install the front plate bracket since i have the stow and go to use but im on the fence about the washing. They usually like to clean the car to look it over for issues but if something is missed cause its "dirty" i dont wanna be the one responsible because i told them not to clean it.

Would you not buy a new car off a lot since it was most likely washed before being put out on the lot?

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
So if your window sticker says convoy that means its shipping on a truck? What does the ramp one and ramp two mean? My ETA is 7/11 so I'm guess that's not going to happen. Still stuck on "shipping 04 days".
That's what i thought but mine was built 6/23 so having it be 7/11 and still not showing "shipped" is a bit concerning to me? I understand the chip shortage and delay building but what's the hold up getting them shipped out?

I told my dealer to not install the front plate bracket since i have the stow and go to use but im on the fence about the washing. They usually like to clean the car to look it over for issues but if something is missed cause its "dirty" i dont wanna be the one responsible because i told them not to clean it.

Would you not buy a new car off a lot since it was most likely washed before being put out on the lot?
same here. I want to make sure there are no issues after they prep it. Don’t want to bring it home dirty and then find an issue. It would be a PITA dealing with it then. Mine will be a DD. i bought it to drive and I’m Sure it will end up with blemishes Over the years. I’d rather drive it then put up on blocks and look at it collecting dust.
Sponsored