Order update

Doc Holladay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 Lariat; 2020 Subaru Forester
I was just messing around on the internet and typed in Saleen Mustang and there are several 2021 Saleens in Fl for sale. The 2021 base price for a “White” model is $60K. Don’t know much about the Saleen but Saleen is a separate Company and there is no end to options you can have on the car which says big “bucks”.
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I was just messing around on the internet and typed in Saleen Mustang and there are several 2021 Saleens in Fl for sale. The 2021 base price for a “White” model is $60K. Don’t know much about the Saleen but Saleen is a separate Company and there is no end to options you can have on the car which says big “bucks”.
White is the base Saleen, then yellow and black being the top dog. Nice cars, and like you said, plenty of options.

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Its possible since I had a 2021 order that ford canceled that I was put ahead of fresh 2022 orders at same time frame not sure, if you want my prediction I don’t think they’re gonna be able to fill all the orders I think they’re gonna end up canceling orders one of the reasons I ordered a handling package is because I knew it would be hard to get and I knew it would add residual to the car greater than the cost of the package down the road, plenty of leftover non handling package cars 2021 on the ground as well as 2022 non handling package
Sponsored