Sponsored

Cotus Update

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Same here. No update on Cotus but went to dealership yesterday and he said I have a build date of 02/02
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Perf Pack, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
You Guys are getting more than I am. I ordered at dealership on 18 December. Didn't see anything in COTUS until 10 January. I don't have anymore information other than that. No VIN#, Build Date, etc.... My dealership is full of clowns that don't even know what COTUS is. I learn more from people on this forum or from Ford Service.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I ordered 1/2, had a VIN a week later, and my dealer called the other day and told me mine is to build on 3/2.

Nothing but the order date shows in COTUS, wonder how the dealer gets their info.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Perf Pack, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
The only way I got my info..was to PM the Ford Service Rep. on this sight...Nick answered and found my car and build date....and this was not updated on COTUS. Dealer could have done it...but, my GM is on jury duty...so I just did this on my own here with our Ford Rep. Do the same...they will answer all questions...always have for me. May take 1,2,3 days sometimes, but, someone always answers my PM's.
Rachel is who told me I was a Priority 10. I have sent a few other messages this week but I haven't received any responses.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Ordered my car 9/22; build date 11/25; 3 delays from told EDD. Got the car 1/22; Rachel was prompt always, I am grateful to her

Sponsored

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Doc fee

When I ordered the car in Sept I was told the Doc Fee was $295. At delivery the paper work said 395. Lucky my wife saw that. Anyway, they were OK, I am getting a $100 check.
I had asked for the "drive off price" that includes everything. That tactic never works
There always has to be some annoyance to ruin that wonderful day 1/22).
Also my- ordered All-weather Mats did not come

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Sure, no problem, and to just let you know how infuriating COTUS can be, my car just went to In Transit and says that Awaiting Shipment finished 1/6/15. If Awaiting Shipment finished 1/6/15 why did it just move to In Transit an hour ago? :shrug:

Use COTUS at you own risk, it may drive you insane! :crazy:
So are you on track to get your car despite the shipment delay? The reason im asking is because I'm going through the exact same thing... Car has been built but is still in the awaiting shipment phase...

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
So are you on track to get your car despite the shipment delay? The reason im asking is because I'm going through the exact same thing... Car has been built but is still in the awaiting shipment phase...
So on Monday, January 19 with 8 days to go on the EDD, COTUS finally kicked out of Awaiting Shipment and went to In Transit. Rather than saying Awaiting Shipment ended on 01/19/2015 when it changed, it says Awaiting Shipment ended on 01/06/2015! :crazy: So on Wednesday, January 21, I email my Salesperson to ask him if he has any information on delivery and to let him know I DO NOT want my Front bumper drilled for the license plate holder. He emails me back an hour later letting me know they have no updates and are basically just waiting for it to "show up".

I refresh COTUS for like the 5th time in the afternoon on Wednesday the 21st and the EDD drops from 6 days to 1 day! I excitedly run upstairs to tell my wife who is home sick with the flu that day, and as I am, my cellphone rings and it is my Salesperson letting me know he is watching the truck driver unload my car!

So on Thursday the 22nd, I went down to visit my car and get the paperwork sorted out and on Friday I went back with a check and drove it home. It's been in the garage ever since where it will sit until the snow is gone.

Here is a shot of my Mustang sent to me by my Salesperson going through PDI. By the way, the very first EDD COTUS ever showed was 02/01/2015.

Last edited:

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
So on Monday, January 19 with 8 days to go on the EDD, COTUS finally kicked out of Awaiting Shipment and went to In Transit. Rather than saying Awaiting Shipment ended on 01/19/2015 when it changed, it says Awaiting Shipment ended on 01/06/2015! :crazy: So on Wednesday, January 21, I email my Salesperson to ask him if he has any information on delivery and to let him know I DO NOT want my Front bumper drilled for the license plate holder. He emails me back an hour later letting me know they have no updates and are basically just waiting for it to "show up".

I refresh COTUS for like the 5th time in the afternoon on Wednesday the 21st and the EDD drops from 6 days to 1 day! I excitedly run upstairs to tell my wife who is home sick with the flu that day, and as I am, my cellphone rings and it is my Salesperson letting me know he is watching the truck driver unload my car!

So on Thursday the 22nd, I went down to visit my car and get the paperwork sorted out and on Friday I went back with a check and drove it home. It's been in the garage ever since where it will sit until the snow is gone.

Here is a shot of my Mustang sent to me by my Salesperson going through PDI. By the way, the very first EDD COTUS ever showed was 02/01/2015.

hmmm this is very encouraging. So despite being "awaiting shipment", it could very well be on its way already. As of today there are 8 days left so hopefully the same thing happens to me!

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Byklin, that's awesome. I just got an estimated delivery of 2/22/15.
Triple yellow eco convertible. Have you gotten in, played with all the cool gadgets, set up your blutooth, set all your stations, adjusted seats, etc. etc. etc. ?
I know you are anxiously awaiting the spring weather. This is gonna be a long 25 days for me......... Congrats on your new Mustang...Have fun!

Yellow Mustang eco, convert. premium
ordered: 12/17/14
Vin: early Jan
Build week: 2/2/15
EDD: 2/22/15

Uh Oh, sorry I replied to the wrong person there. I see now that it is Bogey928 that received his car. Congrats to you Bogey. And good luck to you Byklin........

Last edited:

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Byklin, that's awesome. I just got an estimated delivery of 2/22/15.
Triple yellow eco convertible. Have you gotten in, played with all the cool gadgets, set up your blutooth, set all your stations, adjusted seats, etc. etc. etc. ?
I know you are anxiously awaiting the spring weather. This is gonna be a long 25 days for me......... Congrats on your new Mustang...Have fun!

Yellow Mustang eco, convert. premium
ordered: 12/17/14
Vin: early Jan
Build week: 2/2/15
EDD: 2/22/15

Uh Oh, sorry I replied to the wrong person there. I see now that it is Bogey928 that received his car. Congrats to you Bogey. And good luck to you Byklin........
that vert is bogey928's not mine haha. but i sure wish mine was in my hands though...
Sponsored