Order timeline questions

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Thanks for the information. What third party tracker did you use? I've found the Ford site works most of the time except on the weekends.
Mostly used the tracker on the Bronco6G forum. This one always worked for me and it popped up with my Mustang picture. I also googled Ford tracker and a standalone website which looked very similar popped up. These two always have me results, the official Ford site was unreliable. I also found a lot of info about tracking on the F150 forum. On all of these you need the VIN and the four digit order number embedded in the numbers near the shipment info on the window sticker.
Sponsored

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Thanks for the information. I've used the Bronco tracker but half the time I get a "Can't retrieve this VIN" or similar message. My order hasn't gotten to the point of getting a Windows Sticker yet. It's scheduled for production the week of December 20. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the trackers. Thanks again.

OP
OP
94gt

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
Thanks for the information. I've used the Bronco tracker but half the time I get a "Can't retrieve this VIN" or similar message. My order hasn't gotten to the point of getting a Windows Sticker yet. It's scheduled for production the week of December 20. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the trackers. Thanks again.
My wifes Ecoboost Vert is scheduled for that same week :) Same scenario, we got a VIN and build week, but no window sticker yet.

RRAD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
I've seen that a couple times. Usually loads if I let it sit for a minute.

RRAD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
I tried it again tonight. It shows the car delivered to my dealer.

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Lemon 4-14-21
Lemon Process Started 5-27-21
Ordered 7-20-21
Confirmed 7-23-21
Built 10-29-21
Shipped - who the heck knows even Ford doesn't know when they Shipped it. Even called them. They said shows Shipped and delivered on the same day which they said is improbable from Flat Rock to Mid TN. But I guess possible?
Delivered 11-19-21
Picked up 11-22-29

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
I tried it again tonight. It shows the car delivered to my dealer.
Congrats! On the Bronco tracker, mine still shows "In Order Processing" for the Primary Status. My window sticker isn't available but I'm not surprised. I figure it'll be available around the week of Dec 13. I'd love for mine to be delivered before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Lemon 4-14-21
Lemon Process Started 5-27-21
Ordered 7-20-21
Confirmed 7-23-21
Built 10-29-21
Shipped - who the heck knows even Ford doesn't know when they Shipped it. Even called them. They said shows Shipped and delivered on the same day which they said is improbable from Flat Rock to Mid TN. But I guess possible?
Delivered 11-19-21
Picked up 11-22-29
pumped for you man. what a pain the lemon stuff was i bet ugh

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
When did anyone else get the dealer contact tbd to show a date ?

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
never, but it showed estimated delivery date once it finally shipped

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
When did anyone else get the dealer contact tbd to show a date ?
My dealer/salesman sent me a detailed PDF from all the stages the car went through, including the cities where the car is/was at. Yes, its possible, but it depends on the sales guy how "nice" he/she is.. It can be done. He sent me my window sticker even though I already looked it up. Awesome Ford dealership, been using it for all my prev. Fords.

OP
OP
94gt

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
Got an email from Ford last night (odd everything else has been on a Thursday), that said build week was pushed out to 12/27 from 12/20. This morning when we saw it, and logged into the order tracker it has moved to "In Production" and tells us to click below to see the window sticker. Sadly the window sticker isn't available yet, but at least its movement :)

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Got an email from Ford last night (odd everything else has been on a Thursday), that said build week was pushed out to 12/27 from 12/20. This morning when we saw it, and logged into the order tracker it has moved to "In Production" and tells us to click below to see the window sticker. Sadly the window sticker isn't available yet, but at least its movement :)
I haven't gotten an email but I saw mine was "In Production" today too but only in a couple of places. The line graphic with the stops still shows "Order COnfirmed" and hasn't moved to "In Production" but several other places show In Production. The window sticker link didn't work for me but using the link and replacing the XXXXXX with your VIN worked and showed my Windows Sticker: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXXXXX

My blend date is 12/17. Next comes the wait to get it down to Texas.

OP
OP
94gt

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
Its built!! Email from Ford said that it will arrive at our dealer between 12/24 and 12/30...not sure I believe that but now the harder part will be waiting until spring to enjoy it!

built.JPG

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Its built!! Email from Ford said that it will arrive at our dealer between 12/24 and 12/30...not sure I believe that but now the harder part will be waiting until spring to enjoy it!
Nice. I got my Built notice on the 17th and my shipped notice on the 20th but mine isn't scheduled to be delivered until Jan 2 - Jan 8.
Sponsored