Order timeframe for Southern California

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
How does one get a priority of 1-9? Just curious.
I think it has to be set by a regional rep. Different reasons will stipulate that priority.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tamadrummer88

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I think it has to be set by a regional rep. Different reasons will stipulate that priority.
I get that, but what are some of those reasons? I'm just curious.

RNstanger

V8 Goodness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well seeing as tomorrow is the last day for special orders for the 16 model year I would think they would want to crank them out as quick as they can so that they can get ready for the 17 model year.
My dealer told me April 7th was the last day to order a 16'. I was planning on ordering one April 1st :frusty: :shrug: :confused:

aschaefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
My car was ordered 1/18 from Koons ford, built 2/8 and it's been sitting in QA hold, supposedly, at the factory since then. I'm starting to get really impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tamadrummer88

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
My dealer told me April 7th was the last day to order a 16'. I was planning on ordering one April 1st :frusty: :shrug: :confused:
Yep, retail orders for '16 are done already. '17 orders starts late April I think.

Sponsored

nbjczk71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered a 2016 GT Premium Auto Coupe on 2/4. The car was built 3/2, shipped a few days later and is scheduled to arrive at the dealer 3/20. I live in Seattle.

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Just a heads up that my salesman here in Vegas said he's still expecting an ETA of last week of April for my car (maybe slightly sooner), which puts me right at 2 months. I would imagine yours would be a similar time frame, although I'm sure your salesman has already updated you with an ETA by this point so this post of mine is probably pointless. :)

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just a heads up that my salesman here in Vegas said he's still expecting an ETA of last week of April for my car (maybe slightly sooner), which puts me right at 2 months. I would imagine yours would be a similar time frame, although I'm sure your salesman has already updated you with an ETA by this point so this post of mine is probably pointless. :)
It was just released form the plant yesterday, Happy Squirrel. It’ll load up and ship out soon.

Deysha

Libertas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Vert Premium Every Option but Auto Trans
Yep, retail orders for '16 are done already. '17 orders starts late April I think.
I was also told I could still order a '16 until the end of next week (+/- Apr 8). I am actually headed in this evening to formally place the order.

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks, Deysha!
You’re very welcome, HappySquirrel!!

I was also told I could still order a '16 until the end of next week (+/- Apr 8). I am actually headed in this evening to formally place the order.
That’s great, Libertas! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Deysha

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Just got the call from my dealer. Car arrived and I will pick it up tomorrow or the day after. :headbang:
Sponsored