Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
look how many new ones we have here.
Interesting that there's a couple of GT350's there... and also that they're well over twice the twice the normal GT price!

Anyway... they've still got the steering wheel on the wrong side so you can keep em :D !

I hope we never actually see a selection like that available over here in any case... as that would mean they've become 'mainstream' and commonplace... and an added point of appeal of the Mustang in the UK is that it's still rare, possibly even rarer than a Ferrari!

That's why I dislike cars like M3's/M5's/S4's/S5's etc... as they're as common as Fiestas where I live, and litter the forecourts of the local dealers, both new and used.

I quite like the fact that when someone sees my car, I know they can't just go out and buy one... no matter how much money they've got.

Pong Lenis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt auto custom packet
still rare here aswell.
silly swedes prefer german. that's why there's a lot for sale.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Morning
Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all a Happy New Year.

I was wondering if anybody could help with this one.
The latest update from my dealer was:

'Unfortunately, there still no news yet BUT you're car has been locked in, which means that they should give us an approximate build date sometime soon. If there are any news, I will certainly let you know.'

Anyone have any idea what the time scale is?
What sort of car makes a grown man check his email 5 times a day for news,
have a countdown to an imaginary date on his phone, check out a spreadsheet for an average waiting time and generally troll through the Internet forums for any tidbit of information.
Not to mention customising a brand new car 8 months in advance???
Great, Mpbpub! As soon as you get a VIN, PM me with it so I can check on your order.

Deysha
Sponsored