Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I have some on my convertible that are overlays, but they are actual carbon fiber. They actually look really good. Actual carbon fiber tail light housings would be astronomical in price. I can’t imagine how hard that would be to lay up. Would have to be vacuum bagged.
Yes, I agree. If it was a true CF overlay then that would be an option. Case in point.... the cf against black tail light trim didn't do it for me.

OP
OP
Voodoo GT350

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2019 GT350 & 2023 Ford Raptor
Looking for in stock carbon fiber rear diffuser, wicker, splitter, side skirts, side skirt extensions & rear splash guards to purchase without luck. Any leads out there or suggestions for in stocks and/or good vendors? Currently I have all but the splitter (o/o with Scoggin Dickey) on order with Palm Beach.

Reminds me of the Marine Corps.... Hurry up and wait :)

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Looking for in stock carbon fiber rear diffuser, wicker, splitter, side skirts, side skirt extensions & rear splash guards to purchase without luck. Any leads out there or suggestions for in stocks and/or good vendors? Currently I have all but the splitter (o/o with Scoggin Dickey) on order with Palm Beach.

Reminds me of the Marine Corps.... Hurry up and wait :)

[email protected]. MPR Carbon has some nice wickers. You can see them on IG.

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
My two cents . . .
The carbon fiber does not look great with the gloss black stripes. Had the stripes been matte black or no stripes it would look better

I would pass on that and maybe look to a carbon fiber diffuser instead.
just my opinion though

Last edited:

Iconic2021

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mustang GT, 2007 F-150, 2017 MKZ, 2021 CFTP
Voodo GT350,
Thank you for posting these pictures. My car is pretty much identical to yours, my A/C deck lid panel is due here shortly, and I had been wondering how it would look. I have the option now of looking at it with and without it now. I think I like it.

I could not help but notice Mckinney, TX. on L/P frame. I purchased (used) 2020 GT 500 HP
there in Mckinney.

I hope Penske Vehicle Services did a better job on your stripes than they did mine. I'm sick to the point I'm replacing the hood (worst panel) and having a local guy paint the hood and put the absolute black stripes back on. Have you noticed the blue pearl / or fine blue metallic in the black stripes? Awesome under right light conditions.

Thanks again!

OP
OP
Voodoo GT350

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Voodo GT350,
Thank you for posting these pictures. My car is pretty much identical to yours, my A/C deck lid panel is due here shortly, and I had been wondering how it would look. I have the option now of looking at it with and without it now. I think I like it.

I could not help but notice Mckinney, TX. on L/P frame. I purchased (used) 2020 GT 500 HP
there in Mckinney.

I hope Penske Vehicle Services did a better job on your stripes than they did mine. I'm sick to the point I'm replacing the hood (worst panel) and having a local guy paint the hood and put the absolute black stripes back on. Have you noticed the blue pearl / or fine blue metallic in the black stripes? Awesome under right light conditions.

Thanks again!
Overall, my stripes are good, and I haven't noticed any issues (sorry yours aren't what they should be, especially for 10k!). I didn't realize the black had pearl in it, maybe because it's just been indoors since I purchased it because of the snow :) Interestingly enough I'm having a custom boat built in Lake Havasu this year and I opted for blue pearl in all the black gel coat. It looks absolutely amazing in the natural light, so I will have to look closer when I get the 500 outside.

Lightrules (very nicely) on here posted my 500 in this forum and it started the process (wasn't plan on buying one, but this one was spec'd exactly how I would have ordered it). I felt very fortunate that I paid minimally over MSRP, especially since about a week and a half later it was announced they were suspending GT500 production earlier than expected, thus increasing pricing. I purchased it from Bob Tomes in Mckinney and the only drawback was shipping it to Montana.

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I prefer the black......real question is why is the car in a trailer? Does it not drive on the street? LoL

Sponsored
OP
OP
Voodoo GT350

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I prefer the black......real question is why is the car in a trailer? Does it not drive on the street? LoL
Trying to keep the miles down so it holds her value :)

Iconic2021

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mustang GT, 2007 F-150, 2017 MKZ, 2021 CFTP
Overall, my stripes are good, and I haven't noticed any issues (sorry yours aren't what they should be, especially for 10k!). I didn't realize the black had pearl in it, maybe because it's just been indoors since I purchased it because of the snow :) Interestingly enough I'm having a custom boat built in Lake Havasu this year and I opted for blue pearl in all the black gel coat. It looks absolutely amazing in the natural light, so I will have to look closer when I get the 500 outside.

Lightrules (very nicely) on here posted my 500 in this forum and it started the process (wasn't plan on buying one, but this one was spec'd exactly how I would have ordered it). I felt very fortunate that I paid minimally over MSRP, especially since about a week and a half later it was announced they were suspending GT500 production earlier than expected, thus increasing pricing. I purchased it from Bob Tomes in Mckinney and the only drawback was shipping it to Montana.
Voodoo GT 350, I haven't noticed the blue pearl in the stripes outdoors. Take a flashlight and look closely (indoors) and see if you see what I am seeing.

OP
OP
Voodoo GT350

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Voodoo GT 350, I haven't noticed the blue pearl in the stripes outdoors. Take a flashlight and look closely (indoors) and see if you see what I am seeing.
I looked but couldn't see it, maybe I'm blind :)
Sponsored