Sponsored

Opinion on price

Mrzero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AGT350
Hey everyone, I just want to get your opinion on pricing on a 2020 GT350 with 1,600 miles. The options on it from what I can see is carbon dash, HP and BO. The only negative is the motor has been pulled for repairs. I'm thinking it was a "Jason Altadana" car and has had the cam tensioner issue. The carfax is clean. In any case, the dealer wants $70,000. What do you guys think is a good price for this example with this type of engine history? The car is located in Socal. Here's the carfax report on the engine.

TIA

Screenshot_20211022-084321_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
So this car is of interest to me....so I was originally wanting to look at this car so a few interesting points

The car was originally put for sale at the Nissan dealer with 1000 miles....then the engine getting pulled out at 1100 and now the car has 1600 miles so 500 miles put on by the Nissan dealer

I called the Nissan dealer 3 or 4 times on it over the last 3 months or so as I was interested in buying it but was always given the run around and now see why ...

As far as the deal...it's not bad for a 20 but maybe a few thousand high....that being said finding a Recaro car with carbon fiber dash is near impossible and I let one slip away before trying to save another 1k dollars

I would probably buy and get the extended warranty through Ford for the right price ....just because so hard to find with those options

But I believe you can pull up from Ford if the timing chain tensioner or if new motor ....if new motor and the Nissan dealer put 500 miles on it ....I would be more

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So is the Nissan Dealer the one replacing the engine? Or are they having a Ford Shop do it?

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
So is the Nissan Dealer the one replacing the engine? Or are they having a Ford Shop do it?
Ford dealer did the work....showed on car fax and several people I spoke with at Nissan dealer told me car was at a Ford dealer

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
Ford dealer did the work....showed on car fax and several people I spoke with at Nissan dealer told me car was at a Ford dealer
I personally wouldnt have any worries mechanically being that ford just covered engine under warranty and the car still has a good amount of power train left and probably bumper to bumper left. Price seems in line.
Sponsored