Sponsored

OPG's. Which ones?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So, I'm going to be installing CJ IM over the Christmas break.
Getting all the ducks lined up so to speak.
I see that we have offerings from MMR, TSS and Boundary.
Maybe others? :shrug:
Given that ANY of these already represent an upgrade over stock, is there any reason to be choosing one over the other? (I'm basically excluding the TSS on the basis of cost)
Will also be doing the crank gear and most likely an ATI damper at the same time.
I'm not keen on >5k side-step launches on bias plies with the factory gears installed. Seems like a recipe for disaster to me :shrug:
Anyone willing to comment?
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
As Team Beefcake mentioned, most gears will be fine, with that said our gears have a racing heritage and background that cannot be denied, they are the only gears proven beyond 10,000 rpm and 2000HP. Each and every gear is bench tested (see our you tube video). Our gears feature 100% US material and manufacturing along with a lifetime warranty. Our gears can be found on all of the top NMRA and NMCA racers vehicles, many of which hold or held national records.

Take a look at our great special going on now for both the lower crankshaft gear and Oil pump gear combo!

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...age=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=1008

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
As Team Beefcake mentioned, most gears will be fine, with that said our gears have a racing heritage and background that cannot be denied, they are the only gears proven beyond 10,000 rpm and 2000HP. Each and every gear is bench tested (see our you tube video). Our gears feature 100% US material and manufacturing along with a lifetime warranty. Our gears can be found on all of the top NMRA and NMCA racers vehicles, many of which hold or held national records.

Take a look at our great special going on now for both the lower crankshaft gear and Oil pump gear combo!

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...age=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=1008

PM coming shortly. Thank you. :thumbsup:
Sponsored