Ehdrian

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
As someone that works at a dealership, I know first hand that the sales people just do whatever the hell they want. Better to ask forgiveness than permission. The more expensive / exotic / sporty the car is, the more likely someone is taking it for the weekend. We’ve had a couple M8 Competitions that were wrecked fairly bad this way. One was even wrecked by the sales person’s friend that he let borrow it for a week. Was he fired? Nope.
A month ago, before searching for a new vehicle, this would have shocked me to hear. We ended up driving 200+miles/300+km to find a dealership that was professional and made the process as streamlined as it could be.
Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
As someone that works at a dealership, I know first hand that the sales people just do whatever the hell they want. Better to ask forgiveness than permission. The more expensive / exotic / sporty the car is, the more likely someone is taking it for the weekend. We’ve had a couple M8 Competitions that were wrecked fairly bad this way. One was even wrecked by the sales person’s friend that he let borrow it for a week. Was he fired? Nope.
that is retarded! I'll fire them right away.

now, do i take car for dealer related stuff? yes... If i have to pick something up or go to the bank or anything related to the dealer, i use dealer cars... But letting a sales person take a car just because? fuck no...