Old fart here

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
72 here. Have always driven hard. Drove for a living and have the car to drive for fun. Wife never understood me when I would explain to her that if I didn't touch the other car it's all good. She was always volunteering to get out.
Sponsored

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
56 this month - body sometimes feels old, but not the mind. Had an entry mustang in 87 - stick, no AC, wire hubcaps, piece of junk from the factory. Stayed away until the 20 HEP GT350s showed up - couldn't pass it up with timing and location history. First internship was with Ford 100yrds from original Rotunda. Born down the street a month after Miles won at Green Valley. My kids will need to figure out what to do with this one when I'm done. :)

Redstang20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
55 here....funny...was just telling my wife. Why is it that people old enough to buy this canā€˜t get in and out of it without knees popping....but the young inā€™s that can get in and out...canā€™t afford the insurance!

Sponsored

Buck550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
2021 carbonized gray Shelby GT500 CFTP
Hi - We old farts are supposed to be old enough to know better, but sometimes it's more fun to not know better... Bruce
51 here and this is so true ! I get out of my car and my right knee doesnā€™t want to work until it gets warmed up a bit. Lol

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
53 and feel like 23 driving it but 93 after working on it :crackup: hardest part of working on it is getting it high enough to be able to see what I'm doing when on the creeper, you bifocal wearers will understand!
Man, I hear ya there! Almost 70 here. Last Sunday I changed the oil & filter, plus the down-stream O2 sensor. Didn't really feel it 'til Tuesday! :whew:

Rocky GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
17 GT, Premium- Platinum- Blackout
60 here, enjoy good launches and twisty mountain roads. Only car I've owned that i don't know what top speed is, GPS said 148 before the older and wiser kicked in. Thanks to 6G and Steeda I just finished progressives, adjustable shocks and sway bars. She just wants to be driven now, loving it.
Sponsored