Sponsored

Ohm range of PP oil pressure gauge

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Does anyone know what the Ohm range is for the oil pressure gauge? Long story short- I am replacing my center PP gauges with a boost gauge and so now I need to put a different oil pressure gauge in. I am hoping I can just use the stock wires and not have to install a different sender and run wires through the firewall etc.
Sponsored

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
I wish I could quote a decent source for this but I believe that you can just use the Ecoboost PP gauges and it's plug and play. That gives you oil pressure and vac/boost all on the factory CANbus. I didn't believe it myself because I didn't think the factory Coyote sensors could read boost above atmosphere but it might be worth looking into if you want an easy, factory appearing solution.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
OP
OP

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I wish I could quote a decent source for this but I believe that you can just use the Ecoboost PP gauges and it's plug and play. That gives you oil pressure and vac/boost all on the factory CANbus. I didn't believe it myself because I didn't think the factory Coyote sensors could read boost above atmosphere but it might be worth looking into if you want an easy, factory appearing solution.
I opted not to do that since is a calculated value and not based on the actual pressure at the supercharger. I know that some have reported it was accurate but in the end it is a calculation that might not reflect reality.
Sponsored