Sponsored

Ohio Thread

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Aww man... saw the past about the autocross and told the wife (same lame excuse I’m using here) “if my car was ready...”

I need to start checking schedules and planning better. I wanna get out there baaaaaad! So jelly.

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Aww man... saw the past about the autocross and told the wife (same lame excuse I’m using here) “if my car was ready...”

I need to start checking schedules and planning better. I wanna get out there baaaaaad! So jelly.
It's hard to commit to a solid chunk of the day for it even when there are no reasons not to go, so I get it.

Doing worscca next weekend and UFO autocross the 15th to close out the season. :thumbsup:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Doing worscca next weekend
That's just their fun event at Kilkare and with their past history this season, if it rain (looks like it right now), I highly doubt it will happen - given the walls there.

We have regular competition in Monroe that weekend (Cincy SCCA) with some top national drivers regularly attending it although it's quite a bit farther from Columbus...
Yesterday NWOR had superb event in Toledo, 13 FS cars (coned away 2nd place) and good competition in CAM-C as well.

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's just their fun event at Kilkare and with their past history this season, if it rain (looks like it right now), I highly doubt it will happen - given the walls there.

We have regular competition in Monroe that weekend (Cincy SCCA) with some top national drivers regularly attending it although it's quite a bit farther from Columbus...
Yesterday NWOR had superb event in Toledo, 13 FS cars (coned away 2nd place) and good competition in CAM-C as well.
Yesterday's event was a fun event too. Where is the location for the Cincy event? Are you attending that one?

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Yesterday's event was a fun event too. Where is the location for the Cincy event? Are you attending that one?
Trader's World in Monroe - yes, I am on all of their events - especially now (after we got kicked out of Wilmington) when it's 15 minutes away from where I live.

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Ha yeah I emailed them and he told me it was gonna be cancelled.

I'm actually skipping both in favor of mid Ohio on 13th.
What are the details for the 13th? Are you running your car? Can anyone go and run their car?

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
What are the details for the 13th? Are you running your car? Can anyone go and run their car?
Yep, it's an open lapping day aka hpde with ovr scca. $265 for the day, and they're aiming at 2 hours if track time. Instruction available if you want or need it.

It's on motorsportsreg.com as an event if you want to sign up. I'm waiting a bit to track weather but 95% going.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Yep, it's an open lapping day aka hpde with ovr scca. $265 for the day, and they're aiming at 2 hours if track time. Instruction available if you want or need it.

It's on motorsportsreg.com as an event if you want to sign up. I'm waiting a bit to track weather but 95% going.
Thank You. I looked it up, can't seem to find the times.. I'm probably just missing it.

Last edited:

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Usually want to be there early, drivers meetings are around 8AM. Finishes up around 4pm.

***Looks like drivers meeting is 730, first group starts 8am on track.