Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Anyone running these with MPSS 305/35/19s on the rear and Sportline springs? I like the look and weight savings versus the PP wheels and tires, but I'm not sure they'll fit in the rear. My back end looks REALLY low with the Sportlines... I thought I saw someone on here with them, but I can't find the post, and I wasn't sure what size tire they were running. I'm afraid there would be some rubbing in the rear.

Thanks in advance for the help!

sportlines do sit little lower in the back. I used 5mm BMW spring spacers to bring it up. It looks perfect now. I am also running 12MM wheel spacers all around. did not like the offset on the m350 wheels but now it is aggresive and looks really nice.
Sponsored

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Found some good action pics of my car from autocross at mustang week during Thursday speedway runs.

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Just ordered a set of these. Can anyone shoot me in the direction of some nice lug nuts. Black would be preferred.

Last edited:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
When I ordered my CF5'S from Paul, I got black lugs with them. Send him a PM and ask for them. Although I would assume you would receive black ones if you ordered black wheels? :shrug:

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I didn't purchase through Paul. Doubt they are included with the wheels from all vendors. Do I just need regular spline lugs?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I would recommend to contact the vendor and ask for a option to obtain lugs from them.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I didn't purchase through Paul. Doubt they are included with the wheels from all vendors. Do I just need regular spline lugs?
Hey buddy first thank you for the support, we are always more then happy to help when we can, lucky for you we have pallets of 14x1.5 black spline lugs.
Ill hook you up, just PM me your address :thumbsup:

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Hey buddy first thank you for the support, we are always more then happy to help when we can, lucky for you we have pallets of 14x1.5 black spline lugs.
Ill hook you up, just PM me your address :thumbsup:
Can they just be sent with my order? I sent you a PM yesterday. Definitely appreciate the help.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can they just be sent with my order? I sent you a PM yesterday. Definitely appreciate the help.
Hello I can ship out a set today for you, normally the vendor that sold them to you should supply but they must have missed it, regardless cant wait to see the wheels on your car..... i checked tracking looks like today is the day :headbang:

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Hello I can ship out a set today for you, normally the vendor that sold them to you should supply but they must have missed it, regardless cant wait to see the wheels on your car..... i checked tracking looks like today is the day :headbang:
It's actually tomorrow lol but that's okay. I have to wait on the rear tires so no biggie. So you're sending me out a set of lugs? Thank you