2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Mine is November 8th. I do not have the handling package, but it is a Mach 1 Premium, A10, Iconic Silver, upgrade wheels and painted calipers. I am starting to wonder if it will get built at all.

I am in mental turmoil because it was between a performance pack car or a Mach 1 for me. And my dealer has a performance pack available to my exact build, I can have it and drive it Friday.. It is a gamble to go with my Mach 1 order.
Why don’t you consider buying the PP car now, if it’s exactly what you want and would be happy with it. Then trade it in on the Mach when/if it arrives.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Why don’t you consider buying the PP car now, if it’s exactly what you want and would be happy with it. Then trade it in on the Mach when/if it arrives.

I cant afford to do that, I would have to take exactly what I paid for the car. Both cars are just inside my budget. The PP car is $52,400, the Mach 1 is $52990 with the discounts under invoice.. A Mach 1 at that price would be fantastic, but if it doesn't get built I am waiting till April for a new order on a PP and I dont have a car.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I cant afford to do that, I would have to take exactly what I paid for the car. Both cars are just inside my budget. The PP car is $52,400, the Mach 1 is $52990 with the discounts under invoice.. A Mach 1 at that price would be fantastic, but if it doesn't get built I am waiting till April for a new order on a PP and I dont have a car.
buy a beater for now, wait for the Mach. if it gets delayed, then just drive the beater over winter (make sure it has heat, you can survive without AC regardless of where you live.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
If it was me, I'd find a car that had everything I wanted BUT the handling package and buy it. Easy enough to add the spoiler, splitter, and wheels/tires later. Different springs and sway bars but that's a relatively easy add too. Camber plates as well. About the only other difference is Magneride programming but wonder if you'd really notice unless you were taking it to the track and trying to squeeze an extra
Totally. It was such a good day too, was offered a job far above my abilities! Things were looking amazing then I got the news from Granger. I hope I can get a 2022 but I think further disruption of the supply chain is coming. He did state that if I dropped the handling package I could get one but that just killed it for me. Pray for my 2022! I’m now day drinking under my aspens listening to Jazz. God I want this car the way I ordered it! Fingers crossed.
It’s the same exact car whether you get the big wheel version or not. They only tune the rear sway bar and the springs for the extra weight and mass of the wheel package per Ford performance.

Navy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 (on order)
I am right behind y'all. 05OCT build date. but seeing these order cancellations now. Seeing GM shutting down plants remainder of the year, seeing flat rock shuttered for a week for unrelated issues. Bronco orders cancelled/postponed. Man, I have less than a month to go. COME ON AND GET BUILT!
My build is Oct 5th also. Checked in with the dealer on Monday and everything is on track as far as they can tell. Mine is an HP though, so who knows.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
BUILD MINE FIRST!!! :crazy:

Just kidding, I m getting weary at this point.
11/5 build week. From a 7/26 confirmed order.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
It's not, it will get built, plenty of time till end of December :wink:
What's few months compared to regretting for many years?

I actually just called the Ford Performance line.. My build date moved from 11/08 to 11/01..

Wasn't expecting that.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I actually just called the Ford Performance line.. My build date moved from 11/08 to 11/01..

Wasn't expecting that.
Well you inspired me to call and unbelievably I'm moved up one day sooner, to Sept 20! But tomorrow is Thursday, when the next schedule update happens, ugh. I'd expect this week's shutdown to be incorporated into new dates starting tomorrow.

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Well you inspired me to call and unbelievably I'm moved up one day sooner, to Sept 20! But tomorrow is Thursday, when the next schedule update happens, ugh. I'd expect this week's shutdown to be incorporated into new dates starting tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow. At least we are moving the right direction. Hopefully not at the expense of the HP orders getting canceled

foxpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (on order)
When calling Ford Performance, is it an automated system or do you speak with someone?

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
When calling Ford Performance, is it an automated system or do you speak with someone?

I spoke to a live person, it is quick and painless.

BELLX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1; 2023 Bronco Raptor
Yea I called yesterday and was told scheduled for week of Oct 25. Last email from Ford was week of Nov. 1. So that’s good news, however may need to call back if they will update their schedule Thursday and see…

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It’s the same exact car whether you get the big wheel version or not. They only tune the rear sway bar and the springs for the extra weight and mass of the wheel package per Ford performance.
Anyone know if the 2022 Mach 1 has been confirmed? I’ve heard some wild rumors.
Sponsored