Official GT350/R Mustang Owners Registry

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
K0963 2019 GT350 RR, Black Roof
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Love the color! Yes, MORE PICS!

I did PPF on nearly every body panel and am VERY happy. Especially the trunk panel between tail lights since it scratches so easily. I also did the fuel filler door since it gets handled. I added the roof and trunk lid which lets my OCD relax when I roll up the car cover on the car since I know the vinyl stripes on mine won't get scratched, plus birds tend to poop on the tops more than sides of cars.

My last tip for you: I've switched to Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic wax as a topper to my ceramic coating, and equally impressive Griot's Best of Show detail shine goes on every time I park the car. LOVE this stuff! Newly converted fan of Griot's.

Enjoy the new addition to the family! (and the kid too ;-) )
Thanks! The Griot's ceramic wax sounds like a really good tip. I may chase that down once I run out of P&S Beadmaker. Not sure if you've ever tried that one, but it adds great protection and gloss. I need to do a little more research to see what can and cannot bond with the ceramic coating.

Side note: I'm surprised you aren't using Adam's products, haha! :wink:
Sponsored

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Thanks! The Griot's ceramic wax sounds like a really good tip. I may chase that down once I run out of P&S Beadmaker. Not sure if you've ever tried that one, but it adds great protection and gloss. I need to do a little more research to see what can and cannot bond with the ceramic coating.

Side note: I'm surprised you aren't using Adam's products, haha! :wink:
Yea, I've heard good things about Adams. Hard to go wrong with such a great name!

The Griot's 3 in 1 is new and has nothing but great reviews all over the place. I called Griot's and asked about compatibility and they said that will work with anything except carnuba wax. I have Wolfgang's ceramic (not thrilled with it) and put the 3 in 1 over it. I also have a brand new car that has nothing on it but the 3 in 1 and it's INCREDIBLE! We had a major tropical storm and my neighbor's guttter blow off, spewing what looked like waste water all over my white Audi. I couldn't even see out the window. I didn't drive the car for a few days (COVID and all) and then it rained one night. I went out and the car looked like IT HAD BEEN WASHED by Santa's helpers over night!

The Griot's Best in Show detailer can be applied in direct sunlight, so great to carry with you to shows. The 3 in 1 is so easy to apply I do it often, after most washes. I just did my Cobra yesterday. Took the same time as a detail spray.

Oh, and first coat of 3 in 1 should be repeated in 12 hours, after that once is fine.

Oh, Oh, and the wheels are MUCH easier to clean with this stuff on! (I did just change to Z26 pads also, but that's another conversation altogether).

sickem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
A little late posting this, but I finally took delivery of my dream car on August 4th after lurking on this forum and shopping around for at least a year!

She just got PPF on nearly all panels & Ceramic all around. I wasn't going to travel to Indiana, since I have a now 2 month old boy and didn't want to risk exposure to my family. One could say that I foolishly bought it sight unseen, but I tried my best to be thorough, considering. I sent over a list of notoriously neglected areas to check on the car (thanks to the awesome members of this forum and this thread) and requested a walkaround video, for my own sanity. She looked impeccable. Being a 2019, she sat exclusively in an Indiana dealer showroom (thankfully) and I had her shipped to Utah via enclosed transport.

My wife is relieved that I'm no longer obsessing over buying the thing and she loves it! I'm really looking forward to our first road trip and I'll be sure to post pictures here when that happens.

2019 Race Red :devil:GT350, Painted Black Roof, Electronics package
Chassis #K0963
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG
Congrats! That paint is gleaming. Car looks like it's parked in an office building...nice garage!

sickem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
This was the office of the place that did my PPF and ceramic. I wish my garage was this spacious!
oh hahaha, that would be quite epic, especially with the lighting. My garage is coming along pretty nicely...I need to post pics in the garage thread. Lighting is still a bit lacking though, need a creative solution without buggering up the walls to run wires...

Sponsored

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
HR897
Grabber Blue (CI)
Painted BLK roof
NO stripes
Technology package
14k miles
GT4 Carbon fiber splitter
GT4 Carbon fiber drive planes
Full PPF
Purchased this early August 2020.
IMG_20200808_184804_854.jpg
IMG_20200807_073323_230.jpg
IMG_20200806_221248_746.jpg

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
HR897
Grabber Blue (CI)
Painted BLK roof
NO stripes
Technology package
14k miles
GT4 Carbon fiber splitter
GT4 Carbon fiber drive planes
Full PPF
Purchased this early August 2020.
IMG_20200808_184804_854.jpg
IMG_20200807_073323_230.jpg
IMG_20200806_221248_746.jpg

WOW, That blue is, GRABBER!

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
A little late posting this, but I finally took delivery of my dream car on August 4th after lurking on this forum and shopping around for at least a year!

She just got PPF on nearly all panels & Ceramic all around. I wasn't going to travel to Indiana, since I have a now 2 month old boy and didn't want to risk exposure to my family. One could say that I foolishly bought it sight unseen, but I tried my best to be thorough, considering. I sent over a list of notoriously neglected areas to check on the car (thanks to the awesome members of this forum and this thread) and requested a walkaround video, for my own sanity. She looked impeccable. Being a 2019, she sat exclusively in an Indiana dealer showroom (thankfully) and I had her shipped to Utah via enclosed transport.

My wife is relieved that I'm no longer obsessing over buying the thing and she loves it! I'm really looking forward to our first road trip and I'll be sure to post pictures here when that happens.

2019 Race Red :devil:GT350, Painted Black Roof, Electronics package
Chassis #K0963
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG
Where at from Indiana?

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where at from Indiana?
It looks like one that was at the dealer next door from my shop. They tried to sell it to me before I found mine in florida, but wouldn't come down to a price I would agree on

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Love the color! Yes, MORE PICS!

I did PPF on nearly every body panel and am VERY happy. Especially the trunk panel between tail lights since it scratches so easily. I also did the fuel filler door since it gets handled. I added the roof and trunk lid which lets my OCD relax when I roll up the car cover on the car since I know the vinyl stripes on mine won't get scratched, plus birds tend to poop on the tops more than sides of cars.

My last tip for you: I've switched to Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic wax as a topper to my ceramic coating, and equally impressive Griot's Best of Show detail shine goes on every time I park the car. LOVE this stuff! Newly converted fan of Griot's.

Enjoy the new addition to the family! (and the kid too ;-) )
I use exclusively griots product at my shop. Great stuff, plus everything is made about 3 miles from me here in Plainfield, Indiana.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The Silver with the black stripes looks incredible... great choice!!!!

Xian71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1
2020 GT350
Oxford White, Kona Blue/Light Magnetic Stripes
Leather Trimmed Seats
Technology Package
Handling Package