Official GT350/R Mustang Owners Registry

sickem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Thank you sir! Ironically, I was contemplating the white stripe as well. Either way, there’s no bad decision to be made here...all great choices. Good luck with her, she’s beautiful![/QUOT
Thank you sir! Ironically, I was contemplating the white stripe as well. Either way, there’s no bad decision to be made here...all great choices. Good luck with her, she’s beautiful!
Thank you and best of luck to you as well!
Sponsored

Rycha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2018 FiST, 2018 HD 48, 2020 GT350R

1. Photo 03.jpg
  2. (2020 GT350R, Chassis #LR197, Magnetic Gray w/ Black Stripes) carbon fiber instrument panel.

Last edited:

Rose City R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie R code, 2020 GT350R, 1991 Mazda Miata SE
New owner from Portland, OR

2020 GT350R
Chassis LR198
Oxford White with Kona Blue stripes, technology package and carbon fiber instrument panel
IMG_20200816_191557.jpg

Sponsored

Pizzatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
New owner from Portland, OR

2020 GT350R
Chassis LR198
Oxford White with Kona Blue stripes, technology package and carbon fiber instrument panel
IMG_20200816_191557.jpg
Congrats! Very nice! I recall you were trying to pick up an R somewhere. Where did you end up picking it up?

Rose City R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie R code, 2020 GT350R, 1991 Mazda Miata SE
Congrats! Very nice! I recall you were trying to pick up an R somewhere. Where did you end up picking it up?
Got it from New Mexico.

Just saw that Landmark Ford in Tigard, OR just got a Heritage edition GT350R, but it's marked up to $100k. LOL.

Sponsored

Pizzatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Got it from New Mexico.

Just saw that Landmark Ford in Tigard, OR just got a Heritage edition GT350R, but it's marked up to $100k. LOL.
Nice.
Yeah I initially checked with Landmark and they were firm with their ADM which I refused to pay. I guess they want to pay interest on it for awhile while it sits. The way to go is out of state.

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
K0963 2019 GT350 RR, Black Roof
A little late posting this, but I finally took delivery of my dream car on August 4th after lurking on this forum and shopping around for at least a year!

She just got PPF on nearly all panels & Ceramic all around. I wasn't going to travel to Indiana, since I have a now 2 month old boy and didn't want to risk exposure to my family. One could say that I foolishly bought it sight unseen, but I tried my best to be thorough, considering. I sent over a list of notoriously neglected areas to check on the car (thanks to the awesome members of this forum and this thread) and requested a walkaround video, for my own sanity. She looked impeccable. Being a 2019, she sat exclusively in an Indiana dealer showroom (thankfully) and I had her shipped to Utah via enclosed transport.

My wife is relieved that I'm no longer obsessing over buying the thing and she loves it! I'm really looking forward to our first road trip and I'll be sure to post pictures here when that happens.

2019 Race Red :devil:GT350, Painted Black Roof, Electronics package
Chassis #K0963
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG

GT350Obsession

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
K0963 2019 GT350 RR, Black Roof
I'll also post my own photos once the ceramic coating fully cures and maybe I'll be able to get some picturesque mountains in the background. These California wildfires cause the SLC valley to get really hazy.

Rycha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2018 FiST, 2018 HD 48, 2020 GT350R
A little late posting this, but I finally took delivery of my dream car on August 4th after lurking on this forum and shopping around for at least a year!

She just got PPF on nearly all panels & Ceramic all around. I wasn't going to travel to Indiana, since I have a now 2 month old boy and didn't want to risk exposure to my family. One could say that I foolishly bought it sight unseen, but I tried my best to be thorough, considering. I sent over a list of notoriously neglected areas to check on the car (thanks to the awesome members of this forum and this thread) and requested a walkaround video, for my own sanity. She looked impeccable. Being a 2019, she sat exclusively in an Indiana dealer showroom (thankfully) and I had her shipped to Utah via enclosed transport.

My wife is relieved that I'm no longer obsessing over buying the thing and she loves it! I'm really looking forward to our first road trip and I'll be sure to post pictures here when that happens.

Chassis #K0963
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG
Beautiful car congrats! nice garage too!!

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350

Chassis #K0963
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Love the color! Yes, MORE PICS!

I did PPF on nearly every body panel and am VERY happy. Especially the trunk panel between tail lights since it scratches so easily. I also did the fuel filler door since it gets handled. I added the roof and trunk lid which lets my OCD relax when I roll up the car cover on the car since I know the vinyl stripes on mine won't get scratched, plus birds tend to poop on the tops more than sides of cars.

My last tip for you: I've switched to Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic wax as a topper to my ceramic coating, and equally impressive Griot's Best of Show detail shine goes on every time I park the car. LOVE this stuff! Newly converted fan of Griot's.

Enjoy the new addition to the family! (and the kid too ;-) )
Sponsored