Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
WTF???

This is not possible. Did not you log into COTUS to double check progress status of your unit? Frankly, I do not believe the cars may be even offered for sale within the EU unless they have been homologated first. I suspect your dealer is fooling you (or at least, trying to do so..!)
Read some US posts saying that COTUS is bunch of misinformation. I'll ask my dealer also if he knows anything like that.

I finally got an estimated delivery.
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM FASTBACK
Ordered On: 05/12/2015
Order Number: A025
VIN: 1FA6P8
Estimated Delivery: 07/16/2015
Sponsored

Last edited:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't believe that Europe is so.. smart to block external manufacturers. This could be a game played by USA, because it's a very 'unite' nation, but not Europe, where all countries are divided by something (language, culture, interests).
We absolutely aren't "United States of Europe".
We are united states of taxes !! Every country has some, one more creative than the other, and the higher the better VAT and CO² taxes..

Norway and Holland are currently in the lead! Congratz...

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I win :) yay... (oh and we also have NOx, weight and BHP taxes to go with our 25% VAT and insane CO2!)

I actually believe my dealer (note it's only the convertibles) because he told me he had already got chassis numbers for the fastbacks they put in at the same time as my convertible... I'm guessing there are some countries with rigid safety regulations regarding convertible seatbelts that they don't have in the US.

Could also explain why some folks around these forums have found their cars in COTUS and they've all been fastbacks... there's gotta be more than me that ordered a convertible (even if I DO live in Norway :D - I'll pay those extra 50k and laugh all the way whenever there's sunshine outside :D)

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
I win :) yay... (oh and we also have NOx, weight and BHP taxes to go with our 25% VAT and insane CO2!)

I actually believe my dealer (note it's only the convertibles) because he told me he had already got chassis numbers for the fastbacks they put in at the same time as my convertible... I'm guessing there are some countries with rigid safety regulations regarding convertible seatbelts that they don't have in the US.

Could also explain why some folks around these forums have found their cars in COTUS and they've all been fastbacks... there's gotta be more than me that ordered a convertible (even if I DO live in Norway :D - I'll pay those extra 50k and laugh all the way whenever there's sunshine outside :D)
Come to Spain where you may show proud everyone your beloved convertible, I assure that little sunlight will not be a problem though....:D:D:D.

deejayexe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 EB OC
Hi!
My car have now estimate delivery but isnt in transit without date, i think really is moving and i wait to arrive soon ;)

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The official delivery time from Flatrock to the dealer ist out: 50-70 days. According to a german dealer.

So everybody with a Mustang in Transit should get the car in late July. The ones like me, who still hang at Awaiting Shipment seem to have to wait for at least august :(:brokenheart:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
The official delivery time from Flatrock to the dealer ist out: 50-70 days. According to a german dealer.

So everybody with a Mustang in Transit should get the car in late July. The ones like me, who still hang at Awaiting Shipment seem to have to wait for at least august :(:brokenheart:
This is in line with the 'late August' indication I have been given. I cannot check because my dealer is unable to give me any numbers.

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
My EDD is 17.7.2015 and my dealer just wrote me an email today with a screenshot from VISTA stating the car will be ready on August 1. Hopefully he's right :)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I had sept/okt in mind so would be happy with august delivery even with a Cotus EDD 16/7...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
My EDD is 17.7.2015 and my dealer just wrote me an email today with a screenshot from VISTA stating the car will be ready on August 1. Hopefully he's right :)
In what way be ready by August 1? It's not that they have tons of work on these cars right, probably they will want to add the license plate holder with their company info and maybe a sticker... but even that's like 5 minutes of work.

I do hope they leave the blank license plate holders available though!

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
What's the use of COTUS in this matter?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
What's the use of COTUS in this matter?

Customer support from Ford told me he did not even know EU cars are visible on Cotus... Question is who defined the formula for EDD calculations and are all parameters considered? Different harbors, customs, harbor to dealer Transport and so on... I do of course hope all this is covered but the fact cust service don't know about it freightens me...

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
In my opinion the EDD may be calculated for local (US) shipment: how could our cars be delivered in 10 days if the cargo has not left yet?
On the German forum I've seen they are trying to figure out which will be the cargo!!!

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
any confirmed convertibles? wondering if they got that seatbelt thing fixed :'(