Sponsored

Off Idle Hesitation Stumble

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
I've had long time adjusting the car idling & cruising with my tuner ( Ortiz ) and I guess I am in a stage with some sort of complete satisfaction! I've went through replacing my TB once and adding the Bypass restrictor from Whipple on my Odin. To be honest, I couldn't tell if either ones made the correction as the car has improved way better when installing those two parts! Not to mention it was more of tune strategy of finding the best characteristics of applying any changes to the torque management tables. Only down side is that I still have a larger gas consumption than ever and a higher idling somehow between 1000-1200 which is causing the car to be more louder and gas thirsty!
I will have the car checked for any vacuum leaks to roll that out and data logged with a proper HPtuner plus dyno at the same time to get all the channels in one log so my tuner will be able to tone it down for once! The misfire code P0316 is the one still coming from time to time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Bringing this back to the top.

Still no fix. Getting the car out soon and really want to tackle this and get it fixed so I can get to the track again this summer.

Open to ideas!

Not opposed to a new tune - if I knew that was the cause. Not really wanting to just throw parts at it in the hope it *might fix it but may end up that way.

Thanks for opinions!!