• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida OEM style upper front grill

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
** DUCTS ARE SOLD **

OEM Style Front Grill [MY18+ Design]
$50 + shipping or local pickup

So this is a replica MY18+ grill, looks pretty much exactly like a GT grill, minus the pony (it's just open hex in that area). It's an unfinished sort of flat black plastic you'd want to have painted. For the Velossa Ducts, it's works great if you completely cut out the corner pockets of your grill, so some folks like to get another one to save their stock part.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Do you have an OF car? If so, how close is the color match?
I did! It was a '19 GT convertible, PP/MR/AE, loaded, custom wheels, etc., awesome ride.

I had red ones on my '16, knew I wanted to do the same on the '19.

It looked like a good match to me, I mean, I would've definitely installed them - as you know, OF is a very "dynamic" color, shifts from almost yellow to a darker orange, and I'd say these kind of split the different nicely.

Basically, I got distracted with several home projects, then got to where I had decided to sell, so obviously shut down the modifications.

I picked up the logo-less grill because I wanted a cleaner look, my '16 I actually cut the grill completely out, but removing the center section is a bit too much IMHO. I even started cutting it out (see pics) since I was definitely going to install them.

This is my car FWIW, also the black OEM ducts looked killer (I have those for sale too):

IMG_6586.jpeg

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Yeah, that thread has some great install photos (and shows how it looks with the corners removed).

Derrick's car here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...for-2018-mustangs.137384/page-14#post-3199531

Kind of shows what I was talking about with an exterior color that shifts a bit - they always look good, even when the exterior shifts from lighter to darker (depending on light, angle, etc.)

My IATs were consistently lower after installing these on my '16, which was why I wanted them for the '19 - even at slower speeds they're effective at isolating the intake air from some of the ambient heat that's around the radiator/intake snorkel.

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yeah, that thread has some great install photos (and shows how it looks with the corners removed).

Derrick's car here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...for-2018-mustangs.137384/page-14#post-3199531

Kind of shows what I was talking about with an exterior color that shifts a bit - they always look good, even when the exterior shifts from lighter to darker (depending on light, angle, etc.)

My IATs were consistently lower after installing these on my '16, which was why I wanted them for the '19 - even at slower speeds they're effective at isolating the intake air from some of the ambient heat that's around the radiator/intake snorkel.
Agreed on IATs. Even with the FRPP tune and it’s higher IATs being open vs sealed, these do help. They drop almost immediately once moving vs taking a solid minute or so to begin dropping prior. Cool air is getting right into the intake as opposed to requiring the front end itself to cool first.

War-Machine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1, Shadow Black
Any idea if these still match up to aftermarket CAI's such as the Roush kit? (for 2018+)

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Any idea if these still match up to aftermarket CAI's such as the Roush kit? (for 2018+)
It looks like the Roush has an OEM shaped snorkel:

1624800369430.png

Which is how the Velossa duct is shaped to connect (see pic above). And here's an OEM assembly:

1624800623202.png

Same shape, the Roush look maybe touch bigger[?] I wonder if that rubber piece at the end of the OEM snort would transfer over for a more sealed connection.

I mean, my gut says, yes, but obviously, I'd want you to be 100% before committing.

Oh yeah, here's a guy with both, and has recent activity:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/installed-a-velossa-tech-big-mouth.126968/#post-2629977

Last edited:
OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Below is a pic of the grill after cleaning it up, the VT ducts are just to show how they look behind the cutouts, they are not available / sold:

IMG_7957.jpeg