OBD2 to RJ45

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The nGauge won't connect so I want to try a new cable. Can I just buy an RJ45 to OBD2 cable?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just making sure it's not some special pinout.
Ordered. Thanks

johndnardi07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
21 Explorer ST , 21 GT Mustang , 16 Fusion
Be careful of what you buy . I have tested multiple cables from Amazon and Ebay and they did not work. Some read gauges but did not load a tune and did have issues with logging data properly. Ive had to restore stock on the one I tried to flash due to issues so dont be buying something you think may work . It must work. I have sourced cables and have 3 left right now if you need any but if your location is in Germany then its going to be a pain to ship there. I do not know costs but can get a quote. Are you really over there in Germany ? I work for Lund by the way so Im not a random just trying to make a buck off you. I have supplied new cables to many people . I may do another build run of 20 in the near future . I also repair the nGauges if there are issues that I can repair. Im a nGauge whisperer lol

my email is [email protected] . These are through me not Lund so dont email us at Lund for them. Email my email

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Email sent

Sponsored

Boosted5.2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang gt350
Be careful of what you buy . I have tested multiple cables from Amazon and Ebay and they did not work. Some read gauges but did not load a tune and did have issues with logging data properly. Ive had to restore stock on the one I tried to flash due to issues so dont be buying something you think may work . It must work. I have sourced cables and have 3 left right now if you need any but if your location is in Germany then its going to be a pain to ship there. I do not know costs but can get a quote. Are you really over there in Germany ? I work for Lund by the way so Im not a random just trying to make a buck off you. I have supplied new cables to many people . I may do another build run of 20 in the near future . I also repair the nGauges if there are issues that I can repair. Im a nGauge whisperer lol

my email is [email protected] . These are through me not Lund so dont email us at Lund for them. Email my email
Do you have anymore Ngauge cable by chance? I need one ASAP

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Email John

johndnardi07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
21 Explorer ST , 21 GT Mustang , 16 Fusion
Update: Right now I don't have any cables left. Working on it but it's not looking great

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
I know it’s a long shot but I’am Looking for a Ngauge cable, anyone ???

I am not using the gauge to tune only using as a transmission indicator on my coyote/6r80 swapped SN95. Thanks
Sponsored