Sponsored

O2 Sensors bad?

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Hey all!

I've tried searching but not finding what I'm looking for (or I did a $hit job of searching).

I just sent a log into the tuners and they are saying my O2 sensor is not reading they said the upstream ones. Question, one, what header in the log shows O2 (Ngauge) and two, is there a way to tell if your sensor(s) are bad before I go replacing them? Last question, my search concluded that Motorcraft DY-1308 is the upstream sensor part# for both of them, is this right?

Thanks for the help! Pretty new to this stuff.
Sponsored

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
Go to gauges on your ngauge, click on a parameter and scroll untill you see os1 or os2 (dont remember what it says exactly) upstream means front o2, bring the other side on a different slot on the gauge and watch the numbers with the car running, the numbers should be pretty identical and they shouldn't stay the same number for very long, if one side Is changing and the other isn't, then you have a bad o2 sensor.

Option #2 is datalog driving for a minute then pull up the log on a computer and find o2 on the datalog and watch what they do

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
No codes and stock headers/cats.

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Go to gauges on your ngauge, click on a parameter and scroll untill you see os1 or os2 (dont remember what it says exactly) upstream means front o2, bring the other side on a different slot on the gauge and watch the numbers with the car running, the numbers should be pretty identical and they shouldn't stay the same number for very long, if one side Is changing and the other isn't, then you have a bad o2 sensor.

Option #2 is datalog driving for a minute then pull up the log on a computer and find o2 on the datalog and watch what they do
Thanks. I will give this a go. Appreciate it!

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible

Is it O2S11c and O2S21c?
They read, o2 Bank 1 Sensor 1 and o2 Bank 2 Sensor 1.
Sponsored