Sponsored

not waiting for failure who builds a fully forged sleved gen 3 at this time

Tomlouns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
OK I'm back ,so lets set things Straight .im not a troll -- i own a 17 A8 Hellcat -A 18 Golf R with FBO and JB4 Piggy back -A18 A10 mustang GT PP1 ...i have built quite a few cars with fully built complete engines bye 300 miles ..and some over time .. This car was bought by my fiancé and she handed it to me and bought a 17 Tacoma TRD pickup as thats what she likes better .. I had no knowledge of gen 3 coyote major changes until i started using this car and adopted it . I want to put a blower on it but don't want to deal with the noisy engine tick bull crap and warranty issues if its going to be an issue ..i don't want to wait 3 yrs or 36k for something to happen or do i want to wait to mod this car ..So all that being said i would like to build a get 3 coyote in factory spec/compression ratio fully forged and sleeved to handle 12-psi boost on e-85 /race gas with a vortech V3JT trim looking for 820rwhp ... looking for a 9.80-10.20 137-145mph daily street car with good manners and reliable -like my 141LE camaro was set up ..unfortunatly i sold it and I'm trying to reproduce its performance now with this car ..
On the 2015--2017 you could go with Roush and have it installed buy a certified Roush ford dealer and you keep your factory warranty (3 year 36K)... the thing is you leave a lot of power on the table... Your call... I assume it is the same story for the 18 and 19. If you go with Whipple and use their tune... I think they will sell you a warranty too... you have to pay extra for the warranty...

Last edited: