Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hidevolution.com
First Name
Spartan
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Z
The mid section of the guage cluster between the speedometer and the rev counter used to show info like trip, tyre pressure, etc when I toggle between them. Now it shoes the G meter for braking, acceleration, etc and if I toggle the switch, it changes to air pressure and stuff like that. How do I get the old view back?
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Use the L, R, Up, and Down arrows on the R side of your steering wheel to change the functions seen in the view.

Last edited:

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
G
The mid section of the guage cluster between the speedometer and the rev counter used to show info like trip, tyre pressure, etc when I toggle between them. Now it shoes the G meter for braking, acceleration, etc and if I toggle the switch, it changes to air pressure and stuff like that. How do I get the old view back?
Go to the steering wheel setting on the RIGHT side of the wheel. It's the cog button. That will show trip info, then I think you will have 4 options under that setting G force, tire pressure, gas mileage, trip info.

The horse button will send you back to gauge options. Click that and you can toggle gauges, readout, maybe Gforce. Either the Cog or the horse will get you back to the screen you want. I get the details confused when not at the wheel.