Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS

bumada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
Has anyone been to the Mustang Sally Brewery in Chantilly? I doubt it's Mustang related other than the name, but I plan on going on Saturday to check it out.

RitzGT

Serial Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6sp
Has anyone been to the Mustang Sally Brewery in Chantilly? I doubt it's Mustang related other than the name, but I plan on going on Saturday to check it out.
It's over by Walmart/Rt.28, right? Haven't been there yet. Been meaning to check it out. Can't make it this weekend....let us know how it is.

Best,

bumada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's over by Walmart/Rt.28, right? Haven't been there yet. Been meaning to check it out. Can't make it this weekend....let us know how it is.

Best,
Yep. Right behind that Walmart/Expo Center. Sully Circle I believe.

bumada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on Mustang Sally Brewery. The beers are pretty dang good. One of the best porters I've ever had. I wouldn't bother with the food that they offer. They do allow you to bring your own which is what I'll do next time. It's also pretty plain in there, but they have also only been open for a few weeks. And it's definitely not mustang related besides the name.

Sponsored

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP
Anyone doing a cars in Coffee in Fairfax or Dulles tomorrow?
Yes, bunch of us will be there. Try to get there earlier, like 6:30. Weather isn't too bad.

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
DiazPlus in Ashburn. Did my vert for $150 cash. Great job. One guy, little business out of his townhome. Ask he does is tint, wraps, etc. You can find him on Facebook
Just went to him for my tint. He really is awesome. Getting a wrap with him next week.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Anyone go to Dunkin Donuts Cars and Coffee at Dulles Landing (South Riding)?

I went today and I was the only GT350. I know there are several in the area so I thought I would at least see another GT350.

https://www.facebook.com/CarsandCoffeeDullesLanding/?fref=nf

I can't be the only one here. I look forward to Mustang Week.

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
I was there this morning.

However, the Capitol S550 club is now hosting our own Sunday morning C&C in Alexandria. Check out our facebook page for more information.

Sponsored

Visual_Ignition

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T
Anyone know of a shop near Alexandria that would be able to put Diode Dynamics DRL LED board in for a reasonable price? I try doing certain things myself but cracking open $1400 headlights is not on that list.

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
I was there this morning.

However, the Capitol S550 club is now hosting our own Sunday morning C&C in Alexandria. Check out our facebook page for more information.

It sucks for me that the Cap 550s moved to Alex on sundays.... just cant make that trip while pulling 12s @ work on the weekends.... :rant:

Wookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hello from Alexandria!

I recently picked up a 350. I have yet to put the stereo on as there is already such a beautiful soundtrack going in the background.

Whip5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It sucks for me that the Cap 550s moved to Alex on sundays.... just cant make that trip while pulling 12s @ work on the weekends.... :rant:
Jason - we will be at both locations. We just want to get something started at a Core location for MD guys as well, but we will be sending members out there. So we will be in Dulles and Alexandria

Jesse