Sponsored

Non-PP to PP Gauges?

Viperblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1le, ws6, z06, 370z
Did a little hunting with nothing to show for it so far. Anyone know know the possibility/difficulty of swapping for a PP dash with the gauges on a non-PP car?

I know you can take a GT and get the Ecoboost and it's a simple plug-in-play. Long story short I'm looking at a couple phase 2 Roushcharged rides. One's a PP and one is not. The non-PP has the more desirable car outside of missing that feature due for a few reasons. (paint, Roush body kit/exhaust)
Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I wouldn't trade a roush body kit for what you get with the performance pack
He's just talking about the PP Gauges to get the EB Boost gauge when he goes FI.

OP
OP
Viperblight

Viperblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1le, ws6, z06, 370z

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Lot of good info here. Looks like it's possible but Oil Pressure gauge can never work. Thank you!
Updated the post to reflect developments in recent months. The oil gauge WILL work on GT's and EB's. The V6 is the only vehicle that the gauge will not work on. For the gauge to work it looks to be as simple as a tune revision as some have posts and at worst, wiring in the PP oil pressure sending unit which is only 3 wires.

OP
OP
Viperblight

Viperblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1le, ws6, z06, 370z
Updated the post to reflect developments in recent months. The oil gauge WILL work on GT's and EB's. The V6 is the only vehicle that the gauge will not work on. For the gauge to work it looks to be as simple as a tune revision as some have posts and at worst, wiring in the PP oil pressure sending unit which is only 3 wires.
Awesome and thank you!

OP
OP
Viperblight

Viperblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1le, ws6, z06, 370z
I wouldn't trade a roush body kit for what you get with the performance pack
Im very conflicted. The brakes would be nice. I heard the PP isn't as comfy for daily duty. Both cars have the phase 2 Roushcharger. The blue has the PP. I do like the color esp if you add white stripes. But the other is the Race Red and it just pops so damn well. I feel like the only thing I'd regret is torsen vs reg but they both seem to handle the power fine.

Non-pp - https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/supercharged-mustang-gt/6406861214.html

pp - http://www.cosmomotorsonline.com/detail-2015-ford-mustang-2dr_fastback_gt_premium-used-17124185.html

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
With the non pp you could also get an nguage and a legit boost gauge, but to me the blue is the better deal.
Sponsored