• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia NO Longer for Sale: New Soler Engineering Performance Throttle Controller $110 Shipped

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
This is a brand new throttle controller that I never used.
$110 Shipped.

Soler Performance Throttle Controller 1.jpg

Soler Performance Throttle Controller 2.jpg

Soler Performance Throttle Controller 3.jpg
Sponsored

MadMikeKs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, Avalanche Grey
Have you used one of these? If so, how well did it perform? I am thinking of getting this and their TB.

Mike

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
@MadMikeKs I have one of these on my Bullitt with a ported factory TB. There‘s definitely a noticeable difference with the controller. TB is also super smooth now. I did have an issue with it sticking open and shut in the beginning and I sent it back to Soler. They made a quick adjustment and sent it right back to me. All has been well ever since.

OP
OP
m3incorp

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Interestingly after talking with Adrian, I probably won't sell it. I had forgotten I had listed it for sale.

Sponsored

OP
OP
m3incorp

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)

MadMikeKs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
@MadMikeKs I have one of these on my Bullitt with a ported factory TB. There‘s definitely a noticeable difference with the controller. TB is also super smooth now. I did have an issue with it sticking open and shut in the beginning and I sent it back to Soler. They made a quick adjustment and sent it right back to me. All has been well ever since.
Thanks for the input. Just finished reading both long threads on them. Gonna pick up both as soon as I can.

Sponsored

MadMikeKs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Order up ASAP and get in on the action! I recommend sending in the factory TB to have it ported.
What kind of turn around on that? Was thinking just paying the core and sending mine back after I get theirs.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
What kind of turn around on that? Was thinking just paying the core and sending mine back after I get theirs.
It was really quick, about 6 days from the time I shipped it, until I got it back.