Sponsored

NJ owners - roll call!

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
On April 28, at the Clinton Mill they are hosting the "Wheels For The Wheel" car show fundraiser. I registered. Maybe if you're available, we can add more 'Stangs!!! If you're interested, I can send you the info. It's a $10 registration fee. 10am-3pm

C
Sure send me the info. Also, Cars and Coffee is that Morning. Wouldn't be a bad Idea to hit cars and coffee first, then head to that after?
Sponsored

CCasey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350 2016 Explorer Sport 2012 Edge Sport
Sure send me the info. Also, Cars and Coffee is that Morning. Wouldn't be a bad Idea to hit cars and coffee first, then head to that after?
I'll send you the link for the show shortly. Where is the cars & coffee? I am brand new to this and I'm not in on all the cool local stuff yet.

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here's the link for the Clinton show. I had the registration form emailed to me. If you want/need it, I can send it over.

cool Thanks! I'm not sure If I can go YET. I work a side gig valeting cars on the weekend. So, next weekend I'll have to double check with my boss if i can have off that day or something. But If I have to work the closing shift I'm going to try and get to cars and coffee in the AM. If you'd like to join/cruise with.

Sponsored

CCasey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350 2016 Explorer Sport 2012 Edge Sport
cool Thanks! I'm not sure If I can go YET. I work a side gig valeting cars on the weekend. So, next weekend I'll have to double check with my boss if i can have off that day or something. But If I have to work the closing shift I'm going to try and get to cars and coffee in the AM. If you'd like to join/cruise with.
I probably won't make the cars and coffee that day, but I'm going to do the Clinton Mill.
Don't forget about the Flemington car shows. Ford night is May 25 and Mustangs are July 20.
If you can't make April 28, I'm sure we'll meet up at some point.
https://www.flemingtoncarshows.com/

Chris

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I probably won't make the cars and coffee that day, but I'm going to do the Clinton Mill.
Don't forget about the Flemington car shows. Ford night is May 25 and Mustangs are July 20.
If you can't make April 28, I'm sure we'll meet up at some point.
https://www.flemingtoncarshows.com/

Chris
Ah yes the Flemmington Car Shows. Also - Fridays in Somerville on Main Street is a car show - mainly American Muscle, Starts memorial day and ends labor day.

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I ordered my ticket for the AM show. If you do let me know

I got my ticket already once you order them on line they will ship you out a window tag & something if you w to be judged in a contest.

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got my ticket already once you order them on line they will ship you out a window tag & something if you w to be judged in a contest.
Feel free to PM me your contact info if you'd like, so we don't highjack this thread! Maybe that way we can link up either at the show or prior!

Sponsored

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Feel free to PM me your contact info if you'd like, so we don't highjack this thread! Maybe that way we can link up either at the show or prior!
Pmed you... I'm trying to get a caravan of cars to make this run to the AM show....

So people let's start exchanging info so by the middle.of June you should have no issues mee up...

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
There is. Once the weather gets nicer, we meet up on Mondays at Pub46.

Dsquared what time you guys meet at Pub 46 on Mondays? I’m in West Milford and when I’m off on a Monday maybe I’ll swing by with my ride.

Murdered0ut150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Not that I know of. I may be around for a little meet tomorrow. We should try and organize something maybe at BWW in bridgewater?
I’m down for BWW tomorrow in Bridgewater tmrw Maybe a few will chime in from now until then but what time(ish) works? I work in Flemington and Live in Milford / Frenchtown. Just have to go home for the pups first then I’m free.
Sponsored