Any Ecoboost owners near Woodbridge NJ?

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Contemplating getting a cat back or axle back for my car. But all the sound clips on the interwebs sound terrible. I would really love to hear the exhaust in first person situation. Looking for a deeper tone that isn't too loud. want to hear the ctual exhaust and not just the fake noise through the speakers. So can anyone help out? Thanks

Don
Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
I'm in the same boat so I'll be following this. I heard a pretty nice sounding EB in Piscataway a couple weeks ago but couldn't catch up in the work truck.

kenkroop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KEN
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt a10
Contemplating getting a cat back or axle back for my car. But all the sound clips on the interwebs sound terrible. I would really love to hear the exhaust in first person situation. Looking for a deeper tone that isn't too loud. want to hear the ctual exhaust and not just the fake noise through the speakers. So can anyone help out? Thanks

Don
I had the MBRP race catback on my 16 ecoboost. I think there is a pretty good video and sound clip on their website.Traded the Eco for a GT Feb 2018,sorry I cant help you in person, but the catback did have a deep tone, for a four banger.
Sponsored