Nitto Auto Enthusiast Day and my car

Tat2bass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
'16 RR GT350
My car is being sponsored by Cal Pony Cars and will be in their booth. I also have partial sponsorship from APR and TruFiber. So anyone who wants to take a closer look at their products and things that they have upcoming, feel free to come out to Angel's stadium on Sunday. Should be a fun day. I will also be doing a photoshoot with my friend the next couple days to get good photos to put on here so that everyone can get a better idea of look and fitment. Mods so far are below. Not a bunch, but I've only had the car for two weeks as of today. And I'm not rich by any means to just drop cash on whatever.

I will also be at Mustangs After Dark later this month and Ponies at the Pike in Long Beach if anyone else is going to that.

-APR carbon fiber front splitter. Looks amazing. And I took some of the complaints in from the other thread about people wanting it to have functionality. Which it does. The kit will come with spacers so that it is angled down in the front. With all the mounting that goes into it, it is incredibly solid. We were able to grab it and push up and down and shake the car easily. It also does not cover or block any cooling vents or anything else underneath.

-TruFiber DCA57 carbon fiber rear spoiler. Beautiful piece. Pretty big, definitely provides more downforce than stock. Utilizes the same holes and mounting. Weighs less than even the stock tech pack lip/spoiler thing that was useless.

-CPC (Cal Pony Cars) CF hydro dip coolant reservoir cover, fuse box replacement top, and master cylinder cover. I was hesitant for it being hydrodip, but makes the bay look a lot better, and it looks really good. I'll pull one of the pieces off and take a picture next to my real CF pieces so you can see how close they look.
-
CPC rock blocks for the front. I really like these. They took my input on them, to make them so that they follow the same lines and look like the OEM ones on the rear. They utilize the existing holes, so no drilling is required. Should keep a lot of the rocks and grime off the door.

Did the resonator deletes for anyone that wants to come and hear them in person before doing it to their own.

Next up will be catless headers and an E85 tune and switching out to the R's red calipers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tat2bass

Tat2bass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
'16 RR GT350
Who said it is a "RICE" event? My sponsor has my car and an RS that will be in their booth. It is a good show with cool events. Not a bunch of Hondas with fart cans.

RenegadeUnlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Euros and Fords
Who said it is a "RICE" event? My sponsor has my car and an RS that will be in their booth. It is a good show with cool events. Not a bunch of Hondas with fart cans.
Just messing with ya! Heard it gets a big draw with some cool drift exhibitions.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Are you sure you want to take that 350 to a "RICE" event?
Coming from the import side with my 3rd evo (and an sti mixed in) I can assure you per capita the rice is alive and well in the Mustang world.. after hanging out here on the forums for the last 6 months, I can assure you the GT 350 is certainly not immune to owners with poor taste.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Are you sure you want to take that 350 to a "RICE" event?
If it is a "rice" event", then yes he should take the GT350 there to show what a real track car is about. :headbang:

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2008 Mustang GT
[MENTION=17358]Tat2bass[/MENTION] I'll be there with my 350 (not in the car show) and I know of a few others that mentioned going earlier in the month :cheers:

Must say this is a pretty fun, entertaining thread haha

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Is this event this Sunday? Sorry I didnt see a date on the og post. If so what time, I may skip the cruise and attend this instead.

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2008 Mustang GT
Is this event this Sunday? Sorry I didnt see a date on the og post. If so what time, I may skip the cruise and attend this instead.

Yup it's this Sunday and it's free!

Auto Enthusiast Day
When: Sunday, August 14th from 10am - 5pm
Where: Angel Stadium (2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806)
Featured Guests: Vaughn Gittin Jr, Matt Powers, Loren Healy, Jason Blanton

See you there! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Yup it's this Sunday and it's free!

Auto Enthusiast Day
When: Sunday, August 14th from 10am - 5pm
Where: Angel Stadium (2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806)
Featured Guests: Vaughn Gittin Jr, Matt Powers, Loren Healy, Jason Blanton

See you there! :thumbsup:
Thanks, I just added this to my calendar. The family and i will make this into a "family outing" :D

OP
OP
Tat2bass

Tat2bass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
'16 RR GT350
[MENTION=17358]Tat2bass[/MENTION] I'll be there with my 350 (not in the car show) and I know of a few others that mentioned going earlier in the month :cheers:

Must say this is a pretty fun, entertaining thread haha
Cool man, look for me there! Just look for a heavily tattooed white guy standing around the Cal Pony Cars booth with a red 350 with white stripes and a super blonde headed 4 year old boy! Would be cool to meet some other 350 owners.
Sponsored