Sponsored

nitrous

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I believe that a NOS kit is being developed & tested right now.

The UPR test car went 11.29@120+ mph last night at Orlando Speed World drag strip with a 35hp test shot of NOS.

It was such a smooth pass, with a 1.48 60' time I believe...

Excellent DA @ -560'...:hail:
50 degrees with 33% humidity last night, at Orlando...:eyebulge:

Must have been clear weather to see that from Pittsburg:lol:
Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Woah! Hey 2000Firehawk, welcome to Mustang6G! You must have been very impressed by UPR's pass to hurry home from the track, register on this forum, and use your first post here to speculate about the development of a nitrous kit! :D

I don't blame you. I'm pretty impressed by a little four banger running 11.20s too... but I'm just old school like that. ;)
lol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang
Mine is going in the shop again in a few weeks for the Prototype Nitrous plate and prototype Aux fuel kit from Panda Motorworks. We are planning to run a 35 shot also UPR. This is awesome, congrats guys! I was wondering who would beat us to the punch haha. The other prototype parts took to long so we weren't able to get the nitrous kit installed with the new plate and aux fuel system. Torrie will be live tuning the new setup on nitrous once we see some warmer weather next month. Any more info would be awesome! Again congrats!

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mine is going in the shop again in a few weeks for the Prototype Nitrous plate and prototype Aux fuel kit from Panda Motorworks. We are planning to run a 35 shot also UPR. This is awesome, congrats guys! I was wondering who would beat us to the punch haha. The other prototype parts took to long so we weren't able to get the nitrous kit installed with the new plate and aux fuel system. Torrie will be live tuning the new setup on nitrous once we see some warmer weather next month. Any more info would be awesome! Again congrats!
Welcome to Mustang6G STLpandaEcostang! It's awesome that a couple of passes from UPR's EcoBeast can bring new members to the forum!

We weren't running a 35 shot, but we will definitely make a push for the 10-second zone before we pull the stock motor and try to go fast. Good luck with yours though. Please call us at 561.588.6630 if there's anything we can do to help you achieve your goals!

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black
Woah! Hey 2000Firehawk, welcome to Mustang6G! You must have been very impressed by UPR's pass to hurry home from the track, register on this forum, and use your first post here to speculate about the development of a nitrous kit! :D

I don't blame you. I'm pretty impressed by a little four banger running 11.20s too... but I'm just old school like that. ;)
LOL , I'm a 'snowbird' for a week...:thumbsup:
Our hotel , the Fairfield Marriott at the corner of I95/route50, is 15 minutes down the road from the Orlando SpeedWorld dragstrip.
Saw that there was a test/tune last night, & I was never there before, & thought maybe I'd see a new 2016 Camaro.

This was the 1st time that I've seen a Mustang 2.3 on the track, & holy heck, what a beast...:eyebulge:
We did the Space center tour, & the Daytona Speedway tour this year, & I got to see a 2.3 Mustang go 11.29....:D
Life is good...
Temperature here in Florida sucks, showed a 35 degree reading on my rental car this morning near Sanford...:eyebulge:

I have a 2009 HHR SS automatic on E47, slicks, that ran a best of [email protected] at the end of last season & was very impressed with the 2.3 Mustang I saw last night as a I'm looking to get a Camaro 2.0 turbo...:D
I got to talk to Bill about the car a little, awesome setup...:thumbsup:
Bill stated that the 2.3 is maxed out at an E30 blend, it's E60 for the GM 2.0, with E47 being the 'sweet' blend...

Hell ya I'm interested in the NOS kit as nobody in the GM world has released a NOS kit for the DI 2.0 turbo yet...:frusty:

The Camaro 2.0 aftermarket is going to be HUGE, & you guys could jump right in with NOS kits, catch-cans, meth systems, ect...:cheers:

Is this the 1st 2.3 on NOS ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
LOL why would u even buy that car? Seriously, I'm interested

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
LOL, you & most of the world...:)
Many don't even know what a HHR is...

Here's a video from 2010 when I was 1st running E47 on street tires...

Still doesn't explain why you are here.

Probably won't find much Chevy Charger talk either. I saw 1 2016 SS Charger at Cars & Coffee and the guy had to take it back. The painted the bumpers and trunk a different shade of blue.:lol:

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black
LOL why would u even buy that car? Seriously, I'm interested
When you get to be in your 60's, the mind plays games with you...:lol:

No, really, at the time, my 1998 LS1 Z28 was worn out, after racing it for 10 seasons, & the GEN5 Camaro was just so pig heavy, & this sweet little 2.0 turbo engine had just come out the year before in that little 'toy' car, the Cobalt.

So I was just trying something different until GM came to there senses, & finally made a truely world class Camaro, which they have with the GEN6...:thumbsup:

I'll probably keep the HHR, as it's an excellent DD, even in the snow, with 'wrong-wheel-drive', & it's a small SUV that's good for hauling stuff with...:)

Sponsored

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black
Still doesn't explain why you are here.

Probably won't find much Chevy Charger talk either. I saw 1 2016 SS Charger at Cars & Coffee and the guy had to take it back. The painted the bumpers and trunk a different shade of blue.:lol:
Hmm...
I saw a 2.3 Mustang go 11.29 @ 120+ mph last night, on a 35 shot of NOS...:eyebulge:
I don't think that this is the norm.
Are there many, or is there any other 2.3s in the 11.20s or better...:cheers:
I'm getting a Camaro 2.0 turbo when they come out this year, & UPR products will
lead the way, as they are developing, & releasing really cool products like catch cans, meth kits, & NOS, for turbo 4 DI engines...:hail:

This is the 1st time that I have heard of NOS being used on a turbo 4 DI engine.
Nobody in the GM world has even done this...:mad:
And just seeing it go down the track last night so effortlessly, was just so awesome...:hail:
And Bill was so gracious to me, talking to me for a few minutes, about the development of the UPR test car...:hail:
I also went to the UPR website to check out their products, & I'm very impressed...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Hmm...
I saw a 2.3 Mustang go 11.29 @ 120+ mph last night, on a 35 shot of NOS...:eyebulge:
I'm getting a Camaro 2.0 turbo when they come out this year, & UPR products will
lead the way, as they are developing, & releasing really cool products like catch cans, meth kits, & NOS, for turbo 4 DI engines...:hail:

This is the 1st time that I have heard of NOS being used on a turbo 4 DI engine.
And just seeing it go down the track last night so effortlessly, was just so awesome...:hail:

:spam:

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I believe that a NOS kit is being developed & tested right now.

The UPR test car went 11.29@120+ mph last night at Orlando Speed World drag strip with a 35hp test shot of NOS.
This was the 1st time that I've seen a Mustang 2.3 on the track, & holy heck, what a beast...:eyebulge:
We did the Space center tour, & the Daytona Speedway tour this year, & I got to see a 2.3 Mustang go 11.29....:D
Life is good...
Temperature here in Florida sucks, showed a 35 degree reading on my rental car this morning near Sanford...:eyebulge:

The Camaro 2.0 aftermarket is going to be HUGE, & you guys could jump right in with NOS kits, catch-cans, meth systems, ect...:cheers:

Is this the 1st 2.3 on NOS ?

Hmm...
I don't think that this is the norm.
Are there many, or is there any other 2.3s in the 11.20s or better...:cheers:

And Bill was so gracious to me, talking to me for a few minutes, about the development of the UPR test car...:hail:
I also went to the UPR website to check out their products, & I'm very impressed...:thumbsup:
No problem, this will be my last post on this forum...:eek:
But, I will visit this forum to keep up with what UPR is developing, & maybe I can adept, or convince them to make products for the new GEN6 Camaro 2.0 turbo that will be released this year...:cheers:
I came in peace...

:tsk:

You could have just made a post saying: Were so close guys, 11.2 with a hint of squeeze! Instead you mentioned HHR SS and Camaro within our hallowed walls. You should be flogged.

OP
OP

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Wut

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Fellas fellas fellas... Can't we all get along?! ;)

Here is the bottom line-
At UPR, we test and test and test in order to develop Track Tested and Street Proven packages for our customers. Last night we ran 11.44 @ 117 on the stock motor and stock turbo, which reset the stock motor/stock turbo record we had previously set.

AFTER THAT, did we run a 35-shot? HECK NO! It was a 300hp direct port fogger kit with the jets pulled out of the nozzles and a -4 line coming out of the two 15lb bottles!!! ... Kidding. :D

We are currently experimenting with some mods which we believe are capable of putting the car in the 10s at full weight with the stock motor and stock turbo. Once we get there, and not before, we will announce a 10-second capable EcoBoost performance package which we will offer our customers, with the assurance that it has been fully tested and proven on our own street car before it was offered to the public. That is how we do R&D at UPR.
Sponsored