Sponsored

nice little dinner trip in the mustang

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
So me and my fiance are heading to a nice quiet dinner and all of the sudden this older mustang pulls up next to me.. didn't think nothing of it...the Mustang was pretty crappy and in rough conditon. But of course he wanted a piece of the beast And starts revving on me So I slap it to sport + mode and give it right back to him!! We both end up at the red light later on down the road and I slap it in track mode thinking he was going to try me. He never did an didn't even look in my direction But of course I still took off on him!!! This car gets so much attention!
Sponsored

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
So me and my fiance are heading to a nice quiet dinner and all of the sudden this older mustang pulls up next to me.. didn't think nothing of it...the Mustang was pretty crappy and in rough conditon. But of course he wanted a piece of the beast And starts revving on me So I slap it to sport + mode and give it right back to him!! We both end up at the red light later on down the road and I slap it in track mode thinking he was going to try me. He never did an didn't even look in my direction But of course I still took off on him!!! This car gets so much attention!
It's good for impressing passengers, huh? :headbang:

I had my partner in the passenger seat the other night and pushed the pedal all the way down (first time I ever did that) as we were going over a bridge over the island and I looked over and his mouth was dropped. :ford:

Hell, my mouth was dropped on the inside too. Didn't know they had so much power. Coming from a little 138 hp 1.6l Kia Soul engine to a growly 305 hp 3.7l V6 is pretty... Uhhh.. Different. :D

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
:) Keep in mind, there is no Need to ...

you, being an adult Person, probably do not beat up 3-year-old Kids to Show you are superior

:gossip: knowing your Mustang is the better car, there is no Need to...

domingos35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive 2005 F-150 STX
Racing others
Showing off
Only leads to problems, tickets and worst case DEATH

OP
OP
jake-88

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
did I ever say I was racing? Nope..I accelerated fast but never went over the speed limit.

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I am still very respectful of the power in this car. WAY more than I have had before, and a bit like firing a gun. It needs to be aimed first, and you need to be holding on, LOL. But it IS fun to know that you have in on almost anyone who wants to try, so you don't have anything to prove.

OP
OP
jake-88

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha true...but whats the point in getting a mustang if your not going to step on it once in a while lol..but I see what your saying

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
Racing others
Showing off
Only leads to problems, tickets and worst case DEATH
Stop trying to be the forum sheriff.

If a man wants to step on his car, let him.

The amount of people that say "oh don't speed, don't step on it, drive slow."on this forum is ridiculous. Makes me feel like I belong to a Prius forum.:frusty:

OP
OP
jake-88

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stop trying to be the forum sheriff.

If a man wants to step on his car, let him.

The amount of people that say "oh don't speed, don't step on it, drive slow."on this forum is ridiculous. Makes me feel like I belong to a Prius forum.:frusty:
I mean it is a MUSTANG! Got to have a little fun with it!:cheers:

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
....I accelerated fast but never went over the speed limit.
That NEVER happens in a Mustang..... LMFAO.... accelerating but not exceeding the speed limit...:lol:

mrs2c5s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Was parked at Wallyworld yesterday, just sitting in the car finishing a phone call. This guy walks around the car and starts snapping pics.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
as long as you got a "high-five" from the fiance then it was all worth it...lol

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
Haha! I've done the exact same thing before. I was heading to a car show in my stang and saw a guy in a 1971 boss 302. He was revving his engine like hell so I thought he wanted a drag. Light goes green, I gun it and he's not even bothering. I saw the car at the show and just turned the other way, was too embarrassed!

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I hope you went to dinner in the Mustang. I trust you did not eat IN the Mustang
Sponsored