• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Ngauge Wanted!

CamiloBedolla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Camilo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Any Ngauges for sale out there, located in California will pay for shipping Any ngauge Lund or hp tuners. With both cables
Sponsored

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, '19 Lincoln MKC,'16 F150, 65 Malibu SS
I have one I'd sell - not certain about two cables though, I'll check when I get home Thursday evening.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
The key with the hptuners ones is they need to be unlocked. Nobody can unlock them. Lund can be unlocked by Lund.

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
The key with the hptuners ones is they need to be unlocked. Nobody can unlock them. Lund can be unlocked by Lund.
I bought mine & an Omega tune from from OZ tuning less than a year ago. I thought I read where Lund would/could unlock them if you bought a tune from them but I can't say that with any degree of certainty. I seem to recall they had to be below a certain serial number series as well. I'm gonna contact them to see about a tune for my '17 GT in a week or two so it will be interesting to see what they say.
IMG_2102.jpeg

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
You are absolutely correct! Threw mine in the garbage after I contacted Lund & here's what he said:
"Unfortunately all Locked HP Tuner nGauges have no unlock licenses available. Manufacture left none. So the unit is basically worthless. Sorry"
Jon Lund Sr.
Owner and Founder

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
You are absolutely correct! Threw mine in the garbage after I contacted Lund & here's what he said:
"Unfortunately all Locked HP Tuner nGauges have no unlock licenses available. Manufacture left none. So the unit is basically worthless. Sorry"
Jon Lund Sr.
Owner and Founder
And that’s why unlocked new ones are averaging $800 on eBay. It’s really a joke. A tuner isn’t even needed when you have a custom tune. You never need to reflag a tune realistically. There’s absolutely nothing special that it does besides clear codes and you can buy something cheaper for less than $100 for that function. Or just an SCT x4 realistically. If all you want is to clear codes and read them. When it comes to digital gauges they make those too. Ngauges are really not needed. It’s almost silly people are going crazy over them.
Sponsored