• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Undisclosed Wanted: Lund nGauge

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
If anyone has an unmarried Lund nGauge for sale, please let me know!

Can and will pay a premium if its what I am looking for.

thanks!
Sponsored

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I probably will here in a few days, I just need to make sure I am 99% sure I am selling the car before I get rid of it. It is currently unmarried and ready though.

OP
OP
Nawsad123

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I probably will here in a few days, I just need to make sure I am 99% sure I am selling the car before I get rid of it. It is currently unmarried and ready though.
Awesome, please let me know sooner than later. Waiting on my fuel system to be delivered within the next few days. Once delivered will be dropping it off to the shop for install and then a tune (at that point if i dont have an ngauge will purchase an rtd)

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
If you still need it, I will sell it. $500 shipped. Don't have the original box, but I do have all the accessories and cables. Let me know and I will take a photo with a timestamp.
Sponsored