Reaction score
Website
www.ferrarospeed.com
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 5.0 Crew
Since I haven't formally said hello...

I'm the founder of Ferraro Speed Parts and happy to be here.
Though we do a little bit of retail, our main niche is offering products and services for dyno shops, other vendors and manufacturers.

Our flagship product is currently the HP Tuners nGauge, the "open" version of a device many of you are already familiar with.
The HP Tuners version gives you the option to get tuned by any HP Tuners tuner shop, or you can tune the vehicle yourself if you have HP Tuners VCM Suite and the know how.
nGauge_HP_Tuners_Crop_Drop.png

This device will even allow the enthusiast to build a library of up to 20 custom tunes from multiple tuner shops, so tunes can be compared at the track.
It datalogs, the datalogging profile can be preconfigured and logs can be viewed in VCM Suite.
Though we do offer these units new and "unlocked" at retail, our main business model is selling this device at dealer and wholesale cost to tuner shops and distributors.

Separately, we work contractually with Gulf Racing Fuel to promote their E98 product, their 116 unleaded (Mach 116) and also handle the buildout of their dealer network.

Finally, we have begun releasing our own line of US made parts, including the FerraroSpeed S197 shimless, finitely adjustable bumpsteer kit:

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

We are releasing another drag racing part in a few weeks!

If you have any questions or want to introduce yourself, please, leave a reply, send a PM or email [email protected]

Thanks!
Sponsored

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Welcome Jim! We've talked once on FB about using my car but timing wasn't right. Best of luck to you!

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
welcome!