Sponsored

New Vendor for tow hooks, jack pads and rock guards

SKYLANE765

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
z28
We here at ZL1 Addons are now a vendor here on this site. We have tow hooks and receivers front and rear for the 6th gen Mustang including the GT350. We also have rock guards and pinch weld jack pads and splitter guard washers. All members will receive 10% off if you put FORUM in the coupon box at check out. www.zl1addons.com
Jack (2).jpg
JDJ_1009.jpg
JDJ_1012.jpg
JDJ_1131.jpg
JDJ_1164.jpg
amzmust.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Why so much for a towhook?

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I know that info. Just seems like a lot for a tow hook. The other available tow hook is same price and has more metal involved with it. Just seems like a really high price for such little parts and labor involved. Was hoping for a much better price point when i saw this post. I guess ill just fab my own then.

OP
OP

SKYLANE765

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
z28
I know that info. Just seems like a lot for a tow hook. The other available tow hook is same price and has more metal involved with it. Just seems like a really high price for such little parts and labor involved. Was hoping for a much better price point when i saw this post. I guess ill just fab my own then.
The tow hook itself is where the cost is. We sell just the tow hook by itself. Our tow hooks are not the cheap Chinese ones you see on ebay and that others use that are thin aluminum. The other receivers are using the Chinese tow hook. We make our own tow hook. We have those tow hooks also that we used before ours were made, but most did not like them and it turns pink after sitting in the sun. I have many of them still here. We sell the tow hook by itself for owners to fab there own receivers and then they can assume the liability.

Last edited:

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Ok. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP

SKYLANE765

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
z28
We have the rear tow hook receiver for the GT350 and Mustang 550 now.
JDJ_1170.jpg

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Skylane,

Welcome aboard!

I visited your web site: www.zl1addons.com

Figured I would post the link since you hadn't! ;)

I called you earlier today with problems getting stuff into my cart, not being able to check-out, etc.

After a bit of trying and trying, I figured maybe I should try using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. That worked like a champ! For some reason your site doesn't play well with Firefox. I hope this helps someone keep from being like :headbonk:

I have a jack pad and a set of splash guards on order.... I'll post up reviews when I get them!

OP
OP

SKYLANE765

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
z28
Skylane,

Welcome aboard!

I called you earlier today with problems getting stuff into my cart, not being able to check-out, etc.

After a bit of trying and trying, I figured maybe I should try using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. That worked like a champ! For some reason your site doesn't play well with Firefox. I hope this helps someone keep from being like :headbonk:

I have a jack pad and a set of splash guards on order.... I'll post up reviews when I get them!
We are working on trying to get the cart to work with all. It should now work, its the security for CCs that is causing issues with the shopping cart.

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP

Sponsored

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ
We are working on trying to get the cart to work with all. It should now work, its the security for CCs that is causing issues with the shopping cart.
Website does not load at all for me. How much are the jack-pads?

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Website does not load at all for me. How much are the jack-pads?

You may want to check his site again - I just did, and it works properly now, even on Firefox.

He has a couple variations for jack pads, and they run $40-$42. Also, he has the mag pad adapters which are an extra $15 or so.

My splash guards will be here tomorrow! Unfortunately (well, not really) my GF will be here as well, so no installation tomorrow!

OP
OP

SKYLANE765

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
z28
YOU GUYS CAN CALL US ANYTIME!!! we can do it over the phone if you have trouble. John 858 527 8727
PS we where working on the site over the weekend.

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ
You may want to check his site again - I just did, and it works properly now, even on Firefox.

He has a couple variations for jack pads, and they run $40-$42. Also, he has the mag pad adapters which are an extra $15 or so.

My splash guards will be here tomorrow! Unfortunately (well, not really) my GF will be here as well, so no installation tomorrow!
I did...and still did not work. However, when I type that link into my browser manually it works. You might want to look at the link underneath the text to make sure you typed in correctly. :thumbsup:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Skylane,

Welcome aboard!

That link is busted...it is incorrect. You spelled it correctly on here but not in the hyperlink in HTML.
Sponsored