Sponsored

New twin disc mantic clutch engagement is at top.

Pencilpecker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Clutch engagement of twin disc is at very top of swing. This is the second Mantic twin disc clutch installed in my car both have the same problem. Geoff from Mantic admitted to issues with these clutches and agreed to replace it with a new one from the factory and shipped a new one from Australia only to have it installed with the same problem. Is there anything I can do to adjust the engagement or am I stuck with changing the clutch a third time?
Sponsored

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Adjustable slave or one of the inline bladder style hydraulic adjusters that ram makes/made.

This

What slave are you using?

Last edited:

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Grimreaper beat me to it, but here’s a video on how to set it up.

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thought it was an enlarged diaphragm used. Have been considering one on my exedy twin. Thick rubber pad under pedal helps though to reduce pedal stroke.

OP
OP
Pencilpecker

Pencilpecker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Adjustable slave or one of the inline bladder style hydraulic adjusters that ram makes/made.

This

What slave are you using?
OEM slave. I'm out of pedal swing at the top when the clutch engages. I'm not 100% sure if it's fully engaged honestly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pencilpecker

Pencilpecker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Grimreaper beat me to it, but here’s a video on how to set it up.

Will this allow for the amount of adjustment I'm going to need? I'm out of pedal swing when the clutch engages and as I said before I'm not even sure that it's 100% engaged.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Will this allow for the amount of adjustment I'm going to need? I'm out of pedal swing when the clutch engages and as I said before I'm not even sure that it's 100% engaged.
I’m not sure, as I don’t have one on my car. I do have a Ram Pro Street Twin Disc, but haven’t tested it out yet to know if I’ll need one.

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I installed one. Cliff note.. buy lines and make your own. 5ft of 4an gives some wiggle room on cuts.

Will not allow any raised disengagement than stock. Only lowers it. Still getting used to. Like it so far. Increases pedal free play feel first bit of travel.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
This is amazing to me that this is still an ongoing issue with the 18 and up cars, my usless $2500 mantic cluch is sitting on my tool box for almost a year because I could not get mine to work right on my 19. Probably will go with a centerforce clutch. I don't know what good it will do to send mine back I don't have confidence that when it's reinstalled it will work at all. Should have just bought the tried and true mcleod
Sponsored