Sponsored

New SVT GT350 Mustang (S550) Undresses at Nurburgring (Now With VIDEOS)!

GTsquid

LOVE how the fangs extend all the way to the lower fascia.... Man that looks MEAN! :headbang:

Hopefully the GT can pick that up in the refreshes.

Boss Bandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Lightning Blue), 1998 Camaro SS
Hope they do the right thing and offer it in Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue stripes.

It looks like a far more progressive design than the standard GT. I don't care for the grille fangs on the GT, but on this thing they seem to have a better idea as to what to do with them. From what it looks like, the grill shape seems to be the same as the standard car's, but the lower fascia is far more radical.

Pretty cool that the GT350 will get completely different bodywork ahead of the A pillars. That vented hood seems to be a lot more subdued compared to the 13-14 GT500's giant plastic comb thing. I like it!

That said, still anxiously awaiting any news on a Mach 1 or Boss 302 to slot between this car and the regular GT. Its pretty clear that the GT350 is going to be more of the hardcore enthusiast's ride than a typical boulevard cruiser with some trackable qualities.

I'm thinking that Ford will officially unveil the GT350 at the LA Auto Show for sure after seeing these pics. Really interested to see it in final trim and hear what kind of powertrain and new tech it'll be finalized with.

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
LOVE how the fangs extend all the way to the lower fascia.... Man that looks MEAN! :headbang:

Hopefully the GT can pick that up in the refreshes.
I can't decide whether it looks sabre-toothed or if it has tusks, but the connotation is very different between them...

GTsquid

Yea I can see that too. What I see is this..

Not sure if a snake has lower fangs but at least thats how the Cobra emblem is depicted.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
This is awesome!! WTG Ford!!

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Want. I am glad I didn't order a 2015 now, I want this!

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Man, it looks amazing even in camo. In full production paint and trim it's going to be downright gorgeous!

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
$70+ is my guess. Love the fender vents actually like the stock front bumper cover better. This is a bit generic and a bit skewed but it is a prototype so it might change some.
For a GT350R model with carbon ceramic brakes I would believe it. Hopefully there will be a non-R model without the carbon ceramics to knock that price tag down 7k-10K lol. oh well I can't afford one any time soon.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:thumbsup:
z28.jpg

Sponsored

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
I like how the fangs extend down into the lower grill before curling back. Some sculpture happening there.
Yeah, it not only has fangs, but an evil mustache. I don't like the look, which is fortunate for me, because I can't afford it anyway. :tsk:

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
That has to be a track package of some sort. I don't think they could get away with that much front splitter on a street car. BUT, I REALLY like it!
Just as a reference, here is a picture of the splitter on my Laguna Seca, it seems like they can get away with a lot. I know it technically isn't street legal but I believe the Z/28's splitter comes that way from the factory. I'm surprised how low the car is in some of the pictures.

Very nice!! if this is indeed a GT350-esque Mustang, I hope it stays N/A.
Me too .... I would really like that engine in my car :D

Threads
Reaction score
:hail:just to throw a monkey wrench into this, what if what we are looking at is a Mustang Type R to compete with the Camaro z28... Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

And on a side note, this is sex on wheels! :hail:
Sponsored