Sponsored

New supercharger kit from Hamburger's Superchargers premiering at SEMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
No data yet? Was that car coming back from SEMA 2021 or are we waiting on 2022?

Doesn't seem fully cooked to me. Test shots in the rain with plastics yet to be re-installed. No data available pre-show, must get the car back to do some dyno runs. Wrapping up emissions certification, etc. Like one of those TV shows where they are building a car for SEMA and they have 47 hours until the car ships. Everyone works like ants to try and get it done as fast as they can so as to not miss the show. Although, they generally never show on TV how they have to go back through everything on the car post-SEMA because they rushed the build.
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
What happened with this thread ? All the excitement about the new supercharger and now not a peep.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I would say the advantage of the Procharger type of setup and why air to air works is because the cold air is sucked into the blower, then pressurized into the IC and then into the engine. Wheras the PD types sit on top of the blower in direct contact with the intake valley. Lots of heat.

In the SC cars I have owned, the Procharger's air to air had the lowest IATs. It still has the lower torque/hp at lower rpms, though.

I am curious to see a real world dyno with hp/tq, 91-93 tune and boost psi. 12-14 for the hp/tq the OP is talking seems like a lot of boost for roughly 600 rwhp.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I would say the advantage of the Procharger type of setup and why air to air works is because the cold air is sucked into the blower, then pressurized into the IC and then into the engine. Wheras the PD types sit on top of the blower in direct contact with the intake valley. Lots of heat.

In the SC cars I have owned, the Procharger's air to air had the lowest IATs. It still has the lower torque/hp at lower rpms, though.

I am curious to see a real world dyno with hp/tq, 91-93 tune and boost psi. 12-14 for the hp/tq the OP is talking seems like a lot of boost for roughly 600 rwhp.
Tune is probably not aggressive

Sponsored

OP
OP
itsdapk

itsdapk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
First Name
PK
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang, 2021 Jeep Mojave, 2019 Ram
itsdapk , did you get your car back from SEMA ?
We did and got hit with Covid, Plans are be shooting dyno videos Thursday hopefully at ID Motorsports. Luckily I was on the road the last 2 weeks and missed the spread.. lol

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
We did and got hit with Covid, Plans are be shooting dyno videos Thursday hopefully at ID Motorsports. Luckily I was on the road the last 2 weeks and missed the spread.. lol
Any plans to have the car out and about this year?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.