Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
It is hard to tell if they poke without a picture taken from the front or rear. Yes I would say the weight is pretty average for that size and definitely not lightweight. That is a big cost to change out the rears. Will the vendor you bought them from, work with you to exchange them?

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
It is hard to tell if they poke without a picture taken from the front or rear. Yes I would say the weight is pretty average for that size and definitely not lightweight. That is a big cost to change out the rears. Will the vendor you bought them from, work with you to exchange them?
ESR's disclaimer clearly states you mount them, "You're keeping them!" and mine are mounted! :-) There's a guy on YT which has a 16 GT Base model like mine and he's been helping me so I'm just waiting for his reply...

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
One from earlier today... fun
1615779291614.png

1615779333643.png

Christurek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's just a beautiful backdrop!
Wasn't it? It was clear that whole day and just towards the end this cloud rolled in. What a beauty.

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Wasn't it? It was clear that whole day and just towards the end this cloud rolled in. What a beauty.
Yes when you see an opportunity like that you take it because there will be never another like it! I cropped it out for you and it looks even better! :-)

Revised (3).jpg

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
Hey, I've driven my S550 in all types of weather and thanks to the Blizzak's it gets me through everything!
Same here! Year round driven here in Colorado. I've driven Mustangs with Blizzaks and or other snow tires for 13 years and never gotten stuck or crashed.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
Today with the help of kind neighbors, I got dug out.

typorama.png

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Same here! Year round driven here in Colorado. I've driven Mustangs with Blizzaks and or other snow tires for 13 years and never gotten stuck or crashed.
Denver must be beautiful because I see many vloggers travelling there to showcase different areas and when summer comes it must be heaven! I'm in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and it's always bla! You must get people looking at you or driving by saying in their heads "Is this guy nuts in 8+ inches of snow?"...I get that all of the time because she's my daily driver, they're made to be driven!

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
Denver must be beautiful because I see many vloggers travelling there to showcase different areas and when summer comes it must be heaven! I'm in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and it's always bla! You must get people looking at you or driving by saying in their heads "Is this guy nuts in 8+ inches of snow?"...I get that all of the time because she's my daily driver, they're made to be driven!
I have been here most of my life. I love it here. I want to visit Canada someday too! I have so many friends there. It looks amazing. Oh yes, I get that a lot. People look at me like what is he doing? My tires and the extra weight in the trunk in winter allow me to go where I want to year round. Only snow like we got this weekend gets me barricaded. And, most of it was due to the apartment complex snow plow sending snow right in front of my car. I totally agree. Daily driver and I love it. I don't have to put her away for winter. Honestly, I can't afford not to. I don't have room or money for a second car.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Between this pic and the one you posted either yesterday or Sunday, I jumped on Big Worm Graphixs site to grab some the hashes. Then realized they probably wouldn't look good with the fade to black stripes I already have from the factory. :crying: