New Roush Update Coming

jhunt47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Y
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
At times the vehicle will feel like it’s in sport mode when in d. Will have a harsh what I believe is a 3-4 up shift and 4-3 down shift. Also at times seems to hold the 1-2 shift for a lot longer than normal at slower speeds.
Sponsored

mikecombs66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush S2
I’m having the max cooling kit installed at the Roush dealer right now my car is a Stage 2 with the phase 2 supercharger kit and now the new max kit. he said there’s a new update that will continue to run the cooling fans on high for three minutes when you shut the car off he hasn’t been able to get in touch with Roush Performance yet but he wanted to hold my car back another day to make sure he got the right update has anybody had this newest tune installed ?

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush,21 CFTP GT500,20 Explorer ST,67 Nova
I just bought the max cooling kit and going to install it myself next week. wondering how much they charging you to install it? I bought this car in March 2020 with a dealer installed stage 1 Roush supercharger and never had any updated tunes installed, because I drove to Chicago, and I live near St Louis. The car runs really hot and loses all power, that's why I bought the kit. Next question should I get an updated tune for my car with an A10 trans?

orange mustange side .jpg

Last edited:

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
A10 or Six speed? I contacted Roush in March and told no new updates. Have a 19 RS3 six speed w

mikecombs66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush S2
I just bought the max cooling kit and going to install it myself next week. wondering how much they charging you to install it? I bought this car in March 2020 with a dealer installed stage 1 Roush supercharger and never had any updated tunes installed, because I drove to Chicago, and I live near St Louis. The car runs really hot and loses all power, that's why I bought the kit. Next question should I get an updated tune?
$750 at the local Roush installer.
Sponsored