OP
Northern Stallion

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
Im getting one exactly like yours except for the spoilier witch I kept.
v6/m6/051A/3.55diff/black...EDD 05/31 can't wait...I live in montreal!!
Congrats! :cheers:

Your gonna love it. I get up earlier to drive it. People stop and ask about it, today a guy thought it was a GT 500 :cool:

By the way you picked the best color ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Congrats man that 3.7 is a beast. I loved it on my 2011!

robobat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6 051a, 6spd manual, 3.55 rear
Just took delivery on mine

I love the v6... best decision ever made. I also love the 3.55 gears.. lots of pull. It is such an under-rated motor. The clutch takes a bit of getting used to (coming from a 2014 focus) and first gear is torque-y as hell, but a few days of driving and it'll be just fine.

First thing on the list of items is to swap out my grill with the 50th I purchased ahead of time. :)

Luckily there are no panel alignment issues. I have one clip on the bumper that didn't go in properly from the factory but if my grille installation doesn't fix it, the dealer has an appointment already booked to correct it.
20150507_145812cl.jpg

robobat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6 051a, 6spd manual, 3.55 rear
the black is very nice. I went with Guard just on how it struck me... the lines of the car really stick out and it gives it a nice colour trick in different lighting conditions

Sponsored

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Yeah the first gear in 3.55 is a monster. Probably the same in 3.15. The car in the right gear always feels very torquey to me up to like 70 mph.

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
I love the v6... best decision ever made. I also love the 3.55 gears.. lots of pull. It is such an under-rated motor. The clutch takes a bit of getting used to (coming from a 2014 focus) and first gear is torque-y as hell, but a few days of driving and it'll be just fine.

First thing on the list of items is to swap out my grill with the 50th I purchased ahead of time. :)

Luckily there are no panel alignment issues. I have one clip on the bumper that didn't go in properly from the factory but if my grille installation doesn't fix it, the dealer has an appointment already booked to correct it.

Very nice!

OP
OP
Northern Stallion

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback

Congrats! :cheers:
Nice ride!
That's why i chose the V6, a true modern pony car with bang for the buck performance. And what a beauty!!!

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
cool .. what's cotus?

Sponsored

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Oh so do you know when it arrives or what?

OP
OP
Northern Stallion

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
Love it also

nice how you like that exhaust dude im loving mine
It's perfect man, i love every way it sounds and looks.
Sponsored